[PDF] Anatomy, Stretching & Training for Yoga: A Step-by-Step Guide to Getting the Most from Your Yoga Practice
Posted on 2017-10-10, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Amy Auman | Publisher: Skyhorse Publishing | Category: Health and Care | Language: English | Page: 160 | ISBN: 1628736372 | ISBN13: 9781628736373 |
Description: With training tips, exercises, and injury remedies, this is an essential book for every yogi and instructor! Yoga is more than just an exercise its a way of spiritual living that has been growing in popularity throughout the years. But nothing ruins the tranquility of yoga faster than an unfortunate injury. Yoga focuses on almost every muscle in the body, from the core of the abdomen, to the muscles of the back, right down to the delicate muscles in the neck. All of these are prone to injury, and all of those injuries can keep you off the mat. Thats why every yogi needs Anatomy, Stretching & Training for Yoga. Amy Auman and Lisa Purcell provide expert advice on how to achieve perfect flexibility while minimizing injury, with tools and training on the following subjects: Finding the proper equipment: which mat works best for you Warm-up stretches and why they are important Corrective exercises to improve your balance and flexibility Step-by-step photos And much more! Anatomy, Stretching & Training for Yoga details how to achieve each pose, or asana, and properly align your body to begin a daily routine that will provide you with a calm focus while improving your strength, flexibility, balance, and posture. A handy guide lets you know which muscles are the main targets of each asana, each asanas benefits and cautions, and tips on perfecting your form. Here youll find all the information you need to help you avoid common injuries and become the best yogi you can be!
Anatomy, Stretching & Training for Yoga: A Step-by-Step Guide to Getting the Most from Your Yoga Practice.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 32238
- 2018-01-08[PDF] Anatomy, Stretching & Training for Cyclists: A Step-by-Step Guide to Getting the Most from Your Bicycle Workouts
- 2017-12-20[PDF] Anatomy, Stretching & Training for Golfers: A Step-by-Step Guide to Getting the Most from Your Golf Workout
- 2016-11-30Anatomy, Stretching & Training for Cyclists A Step-by-Step Guide to Getting the Most from Your B...
- 2018-01-24[PDF] The DSLR Field Guide: The essential guide to getting the most from your camera
- 2018-01-03[PDF] The Photographer's DSLR Pocketbook: The Essential Guide to Getting the Most from Your Camera
- 2018-11-01The Beginner's Photography Guide The Ultimate Step-by-Step Manual for Getting the Most from your Digital Camera, 2nd Edition - Removed
- 2018-08-04The Beginner's Photography Guide - The Ultimate Step-by-Step Manual for Getting the Most from your D
- 2017-11-21[PDF] MadCap Flare for Programmers: A guide to getting the most from Flare
- 2017-10-11[PDF] High Performance Oracle Database Applications: Performance and Tuning Techniques for Getting the Most from Your Oracle Database
- 2020-07-29MadCap Flare for Programmers: A guide to getting the most from Flare
- 2019-03-24MadCap Flare for Programmers A guide to getting the most from Flare
- 2018-08-04The Beginners Photography Guide: The Ultimate Manual For Getting the Most From your Digital Camera - Removed
- 2017-12-25[PDF] The Action Camera Handbook: Getting the Most From Your Action Camera
- 2017-11-21[PDF] Getting The Most From Your Smartphone: Quick Guide: Simple, Fast & Easy Strategies
- 2021-03-10Anatomy, Stretching & Training for Golfers
- 2021-02-12Anatomy, Stretching & Training for Golfers
- 2021-01-07KNITTING PATTERNS FOR BEGINNERS: A Step By Step Guide to Learn the Most Amazing Knitting Stitches and Patterns in a Quick
- 2020-10-17Copycat Recipes: A Step by Step Guide to make the Most Popular Mediterranean Recipes at Home for Beginners on a Budget
- 2017-12-29[PDF] The Flax Cookbook - Recipes and Strategies for Getting the Most from the Most Powerful Plant on the Planet
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.