[PDF] Anatomy, Stretching & Training for Cyclists: A Step-by-Step Guide to Getting the Most from Your Bicycle Workouts
Posted on 2018-01-08, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Lisa Purcell | Publisher: Skyhorse Publishing | Category: Self-development | Language: English | Page: 160 | ISBN: 1628736348 | ISBN13: 9781628736342 |
Description: Full of Exercises, Training Tips, and Injury Remedies That Every Cyclist and Coach Should Have! Every year, more and more people take up cycling to get in shape and stay fit. Thousands of people are buying new bikes with the latest technology, entering races, and even forgoing rush hour traffic and crowded public transportation to ride to work. But the joy and thrill of cycling are often marred by injuries that can bother you for a few weeks or for years. Thats why every cyclist needs to have Anatomy, Stretching & Training for Cyclists. Lisa Purcell includes a detailed exercise program that is designed for cyclists from beginner to advanced levels and that is devised to strengthen and stretch the major muscle groups used in cycling. She provides answers and tools for training, including: Step-by-step photos Tests to assess your form An assessment of cycling gear Exercises to improve your core The truth about stretching And much more! Featured are targeted stretches to increase flexibility and a wide-ranging selection of exercises that thoroughly strengthen the legs and arms and build both core strength and stability, as well as hone your balance and posture on the bike. A handy guide lets you know which muscles are the main targets of each exercise, as well the exercises benefits and cautions, along with tips on perfecting your form. With a series of sample workouts that show you how to devise a training program to suit your unique goals, Anatomy, Stretching & Training for Cyclists is the ultimate reference for anyone wanting to achieve optimal cycling fitness.
Anatomy, Stretching & Training for Cyclists: A Step-by-Step Guide to Getting the Most from Your Bicycle Workouts.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35136
- 2017-12-20[PDF] Anatomy, Stretching & Training for Golfers: A Step-by-Step Guide to Getting the Most from Your Golf Workout
- 2017-10-10[PDF] Anatomy, Stretching & Training for Yoga: A Step-by-Step Guide to Getting the Most from Your Yoga Practice
- 2016-11-30Anatomy, Stretching & Training for Cyclists A Step-by-Step Guide to Getting the Most from Your B...
- 2018-01-24[PDF] The DSLR Field Guide: The essential guide to getting the most from your camera
- 2018-01-03[PDF] The Photographer's DSLR Pocketbook: The Essential Guide to Getting the Most from Your Camera
- 2018-11-01The Beginner's Photography Guide The Ultimate Step-by-Step Manual for Getting the Most from your Digital Camera, 2nd Edition - Removed
- 2018-08-04The Beginner's Photography Guide - The Ultimate Step-by-Step Manual for Getting the Most from your D
- 2017-11-21[PDF] MadCap Flare for Programmers: A guide to getting the most from Flare
- 2017-10-11[PDF] High Performance Oracle Database Applications: Performance and Tuning Techniques for Getting the Most from Your Oracle Database
- 2020-07-29MadCap Flare for Programmers: A guide to getting the most from Flare
- 2019-03-24MadCap Flare for Programmers A guide to getting the most from Flare
- 2018-08-04The Beginners Photography Guide: The Ultimate Manual For Getting the Most From your Digital Camera - Removed
- 2017-12-25[PDF] The Action Camera Handbook: Getting the Most From Your Action Camera
- 2017-11-21[PDF] Getting The Most From Your Smartphone: Quick Guide: Simple, Fast & Easy Strategies
- 2018-10-10Anatomy, Stretching And Training for Cyclists - A Step-by-Step G
- 2021-03-10Anatomy, Stretching & Training for Golfers
- 2021-02-12Anatomy, Stretching & Training for Golfers
- 2021-01-07KNITTING PATTERNS FOR BEGINNERS: A Step By Step Guide to Learn the Most Amazing Knitting Stitches and Patterns in a Quick
- 2020-10-17Copycat Recipes: A Step by Step Guide to make the Most Popular Mediterranean Recipes at Home for Beginners on a Budget
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.