Posted on 2017-12-05, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Keyou You | Category: Networking | Language: English | Page: 321 | ISBN: 1447166140 | ISBN13: 9781447166146 |
Description: This monograph focuses on characterizing the stability and performance consequences of inserting limited-capacity communication networks within a control loop. The text shows how integration of the ideas of control and estimation with those of communication and information theory can be used to provide important insights concerning several fundamental problems such as: â€¢ minimum data rate for stabilization of linear systems over noisy channels â€¢ minimum network requirement for stabilization of linear systems over fading channels and â€¢ stability of Kalman filtering with intermittent observations. A fundamental link is revealed between the topological entropy of linear dynamical systems and the capacities of communication channels. The design of a logarithmic quantizer for the stabilization of linear systems under various network environments is also extensively discussed and solutions to many problems of Kalman filtering with intermittent observations are demonstrated. Analysis and Design of Networked Control Systems will interest control theorists and engineers working with networked systems and may also be used as a resource for graduate students with backgrounds in applied mathematics, communications or control who are studying such systems.
Analysis and Design of Networked Control Systems (Communications and Control Engineering).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34095
- 2018-01-14[PDF] Analysis and Design of Reset Control Systems (Iet Control Engineering)
- 2018-01-13[PDF] Analysis and Design of Control Systems Using Matlab
- 2017-12-28[PDF] Analysis and Design of Nonlinear Control Systems
- 2017-11-09[PDF] Analysis and Synthesis of Networked Control Systems (Lecture Notes in Control and Information Sciences) - Removed
- 2017-10-05[PDF] Analysis and Design of Markov Jump Systems with Complex Transition Probabilities (Studies in Systems, Decision and Control) - Removed
- 2018-01-17[PDF] Analysis and Control of Oilwell Drilling Vibrations: A Time-Delay Systems Approach (Advances in Industrial Control) - Removed
- 2018-01-16[PDF] Analysis and Design of Sequential Digital Systems (Electrical and Electronic Engineering)
- 2017-12-27[PDF] Analysis and Synthesis of Fault-Tolerant Control Systems
- 2017-12-17[PDF] Analysis and Design of Machine Learning Techniques: Evolutionary Solutions for Regression, Prediction, and Control Problems - Removed
- 2017-12-17[PDF] Analysis and Design of Singular Markovian Jump Systems - Removed
- 2017-12-01[PDF] Analysis and Control of Complex Dynamical Systems: Robust Bifurcation, Dynamic Attractors, and Network Complexity (Mathematics for Industry) - Removed
- 2017-11-24[PDF] Analysis and Control of Linear Systems (Control Systems, Robotics, and Manufacturing)
- 2017-11-06[PDF] Service Network Design of Bike Sharing Systems: Analysis and Optimization (Lecture Notes in Mobility) - Removed
- 2017-10-23[PDF] Analysis and Design of Intelligent Systems Using Soft Computing Techniques (Advances in Intelligent and Soft Computing) - Removed
- 2017-10-12[PDF] Analysis and Damping Control of Power System Low-frequency Oscillations (Power Electronics and Power Systems) - Removed
- 2017-10-09[PDF] Analysis and control of nonlinear infinite dimensional systems, Volume 190 (Mathematics in Science and Engineering)
- 2017-04-13[PDF] Analysis and Control of Nonlinear Process Systems (Springer Advanced Textbooks in Control and Signal Processing) - Removed
- 2017-01-03[PDF] Analysis and control of nonlinear infinite dimensional systems, Volume 190 (Mathematics in Science and Engineering)
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Analysis and Synthesis of Dynamic Systems with Positive Characteristics (Springer Theses)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.