Posted on 2017-11-08, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Michael Heinrich | Category: Economy | Language: English | Page: 220 | ISBN: 1583672893 | ISBN13: 9781583672891 |
Description: The global economic crisis and recession that began in 2008 had at least one unexpected outcome: a surge in sales of Karl Marxâ€™s Capital. Although mainstream economists and commentators once dismissed Marxâ€™s work as outmoded and flawed, some are begrudgingly acknowledging an analysis that sees capitalism as inherently unstable. And of course, there are those, like Michael Heinrich, who have seen the value of Marx all along, and are in a unique position to explain the intricacies of Marxâ€™s thought. Heinrichâ€™s modern interpretation of Capital is now available to English-speaking readers for the first time. It has gone through nine editions in Germany, is the standard work for Marxist study groups, and is used widely in German universities. The author systematically covers all three volumes of Capital and explains all the basic aspects of Marxâ€™s critique of capitalism in a way that is clear and concise. He provides background information on the intellectual and political milieu in which Marx worked, and looks at crucial issues beyond the scope of Capital, such as class struggle, the relationship between capital and the state, accusations of historical determinism, and Marxâ€™s understanding of communism. Uniquely, Heinrich emphasizes the monetary character of Marxâ€™s work, in addition to the traditional emphasis on the labor theory of value, thus highlighting the relevance of Capital to the age of financial explosions and implosions.
An Introduction to the Three Volumes of Karl Marx's Capital.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 33259
- 2017-11-08[PDF] An Introduction to the Three Volumes of Karl Marx's Capital
- 2020-10-18An Introduction to the Three Volumes of Karl Marx's Capital
- 2014-01-09An Introduction to the Three Volumes of Karl Marx's Capital (Repost)
- 2012-12-14An Introduction to the Three Volumes of Karl Marx's Capital
- 2018-01-30[PDF] An introduction to the theory of groups
- 2018-01-30[PDF] An Introduction to the Celtic Languages (Longman Linguistics Library)
- 2018-01-27[PDF] An Introduction to the Classification of Amenable C-Algebras
- 2018-01-25[PDF] An Introduction to the Language of Category Theory (Compact Textbooks in Mathematics) - Removed
- 2018-01-25[PDF] Pluralsight: Introduction to the ASP.NET Web API - Removed
- 2018-01-25[PDF] An Introduction to the Study of Wave Mechanics
- 2018-01-23[PDF] An Introduction to the Standard Model of Particle Physics (Cambridge University Press)
- 2018-01-22[PDF] Anne of Green Gables: Three Volumes in One (Anne of Green Gables #1-2, 5)
- 2018-01-21[PDF] An Introduction to the Theory of the Riemann Zeta-Function (Cambridge Studies in Advanced Mathematics)
- 2018-01-20[PDF] An Introduction To the American Legal System, 4 edition
- 2018-01-17[PDF] An introduction to the theory of numbers.
- 2018-01-17[PDF] an Introduction to the Statistical Theory of Classical Simple Dense Fluids
- 2018-01-17[PDF] An Introduction to the Neutron Kinetics of Nuclear Power Reactors
- 2018-01-17[PDF] An introduction to the phenomenological theory of ferroelectricity, (International series of monographs in natural philosophy)
- 2018-01-16[PDF] An Introduction to the History of Mathematics (Saunders Series)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.