Posted on 2018-01-08, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Neil Boister | Publisher: Oxford University Press | Category: Sociology | Language: English | Page: 280 | ISBN: 0199605386 | ISBN13: 9780199605385 |
Description: The suppression of cross-border criminal activity has become a major global concern. An Introduction to Transnational Criminal Law examines how states, acting together, are responding to these forms of criminality through a combination of international treaty obligations and national criminal laws. Multilateral 'suppression conventions' oblige states parties to criminalize a broad range of activities including drug trafficking, terrorism, transnational organized crime, corruption, and money laundering, and to provide for different types of international procedural cooperation like extradition and mutual legal assistance in regard to these offences. Usually regarded as a sub-set of international criminal justice, this system of law is beginning to receive greater attention as a subject in its own right as the scale of the criminal threat and the complexity of synergizing the criminal laws of different states is more fully understood. The book is divided into three parts. Part A asks and attempts to answer what is transnational crime and what is transnational criminal law? Part B explores a selection of substantive transnational crimes from piracy through to cybercrime. Part C examines the main procedural mechanisms involved in establishing jurisdiction and then the exercise of jurisdiction through the effective investigation and prosecution of transnational crimes. Finally, Part D looks at the implementation of transnational criminal law and the prospects for transnational criminal justice. Until recently this system of law has been largely the domain of professionals. An Introduction to Transnational Criminal Law provides a comprehensive introduction designed to fill that gap.
An Introduction to Transnational Criminal Law.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35141
- 2017-01-11[PDF] An Introduction to Transnational Criminal Law
- 2017-12-19[PDF] Routledge Handbook of Transnational Criminal Law
- 2017-02-16[PDF] Routledge Handbook of Transnational Criminal Law
- 2021-02-26Routledge Handbook of Transnational Criminal Law
- 2021-02-09Routledge Handbook of Transnational Criminal Law
- 2021-01-25Routledge Handbook of Transnational Criminal Law
- 2020-03-31A Critical Introduction to International Criminal Law
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Universal Jurisdiction in International Criminal Law: The Debate and the Battle for Hegemony (Routledge Research in International Law)
- 2018-01-29[PDF] An Introduction to International Refugee Law - Removed
- 2017-12-28[PDF] The Boundaries of the Criminal Law
- 2017-12-22[PDF] Advanced Introduction to Comparative Constitutional Law (Elgar Advanced Introductions series)
- 2017-12-16[PDF] An Introduction to Contemporary International Law: A Policy-Oriented Perspective
- 2017-12-04[PDF] Criminological Approaches to International Criminal Law
- 2017-11-28[PDF] Studies in Old Ottoman Criminal Law
- 2017-11-10[PDF] An Introduction to EU Competition Law
- 2017-01-11[PDF] The Boundaries of the Criminal Law
- 2017-01-10[PDF] Studies in Old Ottoman Criminal Law
- 2017-01-09[PDF] An Introduction to Contemporary International Law: A Policy-Oriented Perspective
- 2012-06-20An Introduction to International Criminal Law and Procedure, 2nd edition
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.