Posted on 2017-10-27, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Jennifer A. Elliott | Publisher: Routledge | Category: Sociology | Language: English | Page: 232 | ISBN: 0415191505 | ISBN13: 9780415191500 |
Description: This revised and updated third edition provides an invaluable introduction to the characteristics, challenges and opportunities of sustainable development. The book's primary focus is on the developing world where conditions such as rising poverty and mounting debt combine to present particular challenges of sustainability. A key text, An Introduction to Sustainable Development includes: an analysis of the origins of sustainable development a discussion of the impact of past development processes on people and the environment details of the steps taken at a variety of levels to ensure sustainable development is identified a discussion of the particular challenges and opportunities of sustainable development in urban and rural contexts in the developing world a summary of the ongoing challenges of sustainable development for the global community. In the five years since the first edition there have been important shifts in development thinking. These shifts are reflected in this revised edition which considers the outcomes of Rio Conference, and contains many more insights into best sustainable practice on the ground. In this latest edition, the breadth and depth of the material has increased, and a new larger format enables the use of a more accessible design and use of student-friendly features e.g. boxed examples, discussion questions and further reading and glossary. Overall, this new edition of a classic text is a must-read for all those studying disciplines where sustainable development is key.
An Introduction to Sustainable Development (Routledge Perspectives on Development) (Volume 7).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 32832
- 2017-02-13[PDF] An Introduction to Sustainable Development (Routledge Perspectives on Development) (Volume 7)
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Green Jobs for Sustainable Development (Routledge Studies in Ecological Economics)
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Regional Growth and Sustainable Development in Asia (New Frontiers in Regional Science: Asian Perspectives) - Removed
- 2017-10-06[PDF] Environmental Management for Sustainable Development (Routledge Environmental Management)
- 2017-02-14[PDF] Environmental Management for Sustainable Development (Routledge Environmental Management)
- 2018-12-12An Introduction to Sustainable Development
- 2018-01-29[PDF] Food Security and Sustainable Development in Southern Africa
- 2018-01-27[PDF] Biodiversity of Lianas (Sustainable Development and Biodiversity)
- 2018-01-10[PDF] Inclusive Innovation for Sustainable Development: Theory and Practice
- 2018-01-02[PDF] Energy, Environment and Sustainable Development - Removed
- 2017-12-28[PDF] Natural Resources and Sustainable Development (Global Issues (Facts on File))
- 2017-12-27[PDF] Emerging Issues in Sustainable Development: International Trade Law and Policy Relating to Natural Resources, Energy, and the Environment (Economics, Law, and Institutions in Asia Pacific) - Removed
- 2017-12-25[PDF] Medicinal Plants and Sustainable Development (Pharmacology Research Safety Testing and Regulation)
- 2017-12-13[PDF] Organizational Communication and Sustainable Development: Icts for Mobility
- 2017-12-10[PDF] Information Systems for Sustainable Development
- 2017-12-03[PDF] The Age of Sustainable Development
- 2017-11-20[PDF] Economic Growth and Sustainable Development
- 2017-11-13[PDF] An Introduction to Geoffrey Chaucer (New Perspectives on Medieval Literature: Authors and Traditions)
- 2017-10-30[PDF] The Age of Sustainable Development by Sachs
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.