Posted on 2017-11-23, by luongquocchinh.
Author: James F. Epperson | Category: Mathematics | Language: English | Page: 614 | ISBN: 1118367596 | ISBN13: 9781118367599 |
Description: Praise for the First Edition ". . . outstandingly appealing with regard to its style, contents, considerations of requirements of practice, choice of examples, and exercises."â€” Zentralblatt MATH ". . . carefully structured with many detailed worked examples."â€” The Mathematical Gazette The Second Edition of the highly regarded An Introduction to Numerical Methods and Analysis provides a fully revised guide to numerical approximation. The book continues to be accessible and expertly guides readers through the many available techniques of numerical methods and analysis. An Introduction to Numerical Methods and Analysis, Second Edition reflects the latest trends in the field, includes new material and revised exercises, and offers a unique emphasis on applications. The author clearly explains how to both construct and evaluate approximations for accuracy and performance, which are key skills in a variety of fields. A wide range of higherâ€“level methods and solutions, including new topics such as the roots of polynomials, spectral collocation, finite element ideas, and Clenshawâ€“Curtis quadrature, are presented from an introductory perspective, and the Second Edition also features: Chapters and sections that begin with basic, elementary material followed by gradual coverage of more advanced material Exercises ranging from simple hand computations to challenging derivations and minor proofs to programming exercises Widespread exposure and utilization of MATLAB An appendix that contains proofs of various theorems and other material The book is an ideal textbook for students in advanced undergraduate mathematics and engineering courses who are interested in gaining an understanding of numerical methods and numerical analysis.
An Introduction to Numerical Methods and Analysis.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 33719
- 2014-05-30An Introduction to Numerical Methods and Analysis (2nd Edition)
- 2014-05-22An Introduction to Numerical Methods and Analysis (2nd Edition)
- 2018-01-31[PDF] An Introduction to Statistical Methods and Data Analysis
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Numerical Methods and Analysis of Multiscale Problems (SpringerBriefs in Mathematics)
- 2017-12-18[PDF] An Introduction to Statistical Methods and Data Analysis (Available 2010 Titles Enhanced Web Assign)
- 2018-04-19Numerical Methods and Analysis of Multiscale Problems (SpringerBriefs in Mathematics) 1st Edition - Removed
- 2018-04-17Numerical Methods and Analysis of Multiscale Problems (SpringerBriefs in Mathematics) 1st Edition - Removed
- 2018-01-03[PDF] Advances in Discontinuous Numerical Methods and Applications in Geomechanics and Geoengineering
- 2017-12-23[PDF] Frontiers of Discontinuous Numerical Methods and Practical Simulations in Engineering and Disaster Prevention
- 2017-11-19[PDF] An Introduction to Numerical Methods: A MATLAB Approach, Third Edition
- 2017-11-15[PDF] An Introduction to Sieve Methods and Their Applications (London Mathematical Society Student Texts)
- 2017-10-16[PDF] Engineering fracture mechanics: Numerical methods and applications
- 2017-10-09[PDF] Open Channel Flow: Numerical Methods and Computer Applications
- 2017-02-16[PDF] Advances in Discontinuous Numerical Methods and Applications in Geomechanics and Geoengineering
- 2017-10-16[PDF] Numerical Methods and Optimization: An Introduction (Chapman & Hall/CRC Numerical Analysis and Scientific Computing Series)
- 2018-01-11[PDF] Introduction To Research Methods and Data Analysis In Psychology
- 2017-12-29[PDF] Analysis of Structures: An Introduction Including Numerical Methods
- 2017-12-28[PDF] Numerical Methods: Design, Analysis, and Computer Implementation of Algorithms
- 2017-12-08[PDF] A Graduate Introduction to Numerical Methods: From the Viewpoint of Backward Error Analysis - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.