Posted on 2017-11-30, by luongquocchinh.
Author: K. R. Krishna | Category: Agriculture | Language: English | Page: 298 | ISBN: 1771880503 | ISBN13: 9781771880503 |
Description: This book is a comprehensive volume that brings together vast knowledge about agricultural prairies in one place, providing concise information and providing concise descriptions of natural resources and their influence on crop productivity. It provides detailed descriptions about natural settings as well as lucid discussions on soil fertility and crop production trends for various agricultural prairies distributed all across the earth. Chapters one through seven provide detailed descriptions on geologic aspects physiography and agroclimate natural vegetation and cropping history human population, migration and development of settlements natural resources such as soils, water, and crops and environmental concerns. In particular, the first chapters cover the prairies of North and South America, namely, the Great Plains of North America, the Cerrado of South America, and the Pampas of South America. Chapter 4 deals with the steppes of Southern and Central Europe, Chapter 5 describes the savannahs of West Africa, Chapter 6 is concerned with Indo-Gangetic and Deccan plainsm, and Chapter 7 deals with prairies of Northeast China. The last chapter provides a comparative view of all agricultural prairies. Specifically, it compares the contrasting natural features, soil fertility, irrigation, and crop productivity. Agricultural prairies exist at levels of intensification. A few show subsistence or low input trends. Discussions pertaining to extent of intensification are included. Further, it includes interesting discussions on how the situation has grown into interdependence of man and prairies. It highlights the way prairies (crops) have influenced, naturally coaxed, and driven human activities to their own advantage.
Agricultural Prairies: Natural Resources and Crop Productivity.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 33940
- 2020-06-17Agricultural Prairies Natural Resources and Crop Productivity
- 2020-05-25Agricultural Prairies Natural Resources and Crop Productivity
- 2018-01-29[PDF] The Earth: Natural Resources and Human Intervention (Sustainability Project)
- 2017-11-20[PDF] Energy, Environment, Natural Resources and Business Competitiveness
- 2018-01-28[PDF] GREEN 3: The Exploitation of Natural Resources and the Consequences
- 2018-01-21[PDF] Sovereignty over Natural Resources: Balancing Rights and Duties (Cambridge Studies in International and Comparative Law)
- 2018-01-11[PDF] Natural Resources and Control Processes (Handbook of Environmental Engineering)
- 2017-12-28[PDF] Natural Resources and Sustainable Development (Global Issues (Facts on File))
- 2017-11-15[PDF] Anaphora Resolution: Algorithms, Resources, and Applications (Theory and Applications of Natural Language Processing) - Removed
- 2017-11-10[PDF] Linking Sustainable Livelihoods to Natural Resources and Governance: The Scale of Poverty in the Muslim World - Removed
- 2017-11-05[PDF] Natural Resource Abundance, Growth, and Diversification in the Middle East and North Africa: The Effects of Natural Resources and the Role of Policies (Directions in Development)
- 2017-10-28[PDF] Management of Natural Resources, Sustainable Development And Ecological Hazards
- 2017-10-07[PDF] Sampling Strategies for Natural Resources and the Environment
- 2017-10-06[PDF] Natural Resources and Economic Growth: Learning from History (Routledge Explorations in Economic History)
- 2021-06-05Wasted: How We Squander Time, Money, and Natural Resources and What We Can Do About It [Audiobook]
- 2021-06-04Wasted: How We Squander Time, Money, and Natural Resources and What We Can Do About It
- 2021-04-23Natural Resources and the New Frontier: Constructing Modern China's Borderlands
- 2021-04-15Natural Resources and the New Frontier: Constructing Modern China's Borderlands
- 2021-04-10Natural Resources and the New Frontier: Constructing Modern China's Borderlands
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.