[PDF] Adaptation and Evolution in Marine Environments, Volume 2: The Impacts of Global Change on Biodiversity (From Pole to Pole)
Posted on 2017-10-31, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Cinzia Verde, Guido di Prisco | Publisher: Springer | Category: Biology | Language: English | Page: 240 | ISBN: 3642273483 | ISBN13: 9783642273483 |
Description: The second volume of Adaptation and Evolution in Marine Environments The Impacts of Global Change on Biodiversity from the series From Pole to Pole integrates the marine biology contribution of the first tome to the IPY 2007-2009, presenting overviews of organisms (from bacteria and ciliates to higher vertebrates) thriving on polar continental shelves, slopes and deep sea. The speed and extent of warming in the Arctic and in regions of Antarctica (the Peninsula, at the present ) are greater than elsewhere. Changes impact several parameters, in particular the extent of sea ice organisms, ecosystems and communities that became finely adapted to increasing cold in the course of millions of years are now becoming vulnerable, and biodiversity is threatened. Investigating evolutionary adaptations helps to foresee the impact of changes in temperate areas, highlighting the invaluable contribution of polar marine research to present and future outcomes of the IPY in the Earth system scenario.
Adaptation and Evolution in Marine Environments, Volume 2: The Impacts of Global Change on Biodiversity (From Pole to Pole).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 32966
- 2019-01-31Adaptation and Evolution in Marine Environments, Volume 2 The Impacts of Global Change on Biodive - Removed
- 2019-01-24Adaptation and Evolution in Marine Environments, Volume 2 The Impacts of Global Change on Biodive... - Removed
- 2018-01-05[PDF] Adaptation and learning in automatic systems, Volume 73 (Mathematics in Science and Engineering)
- 2017-01-05[PDF] Adaptation and learning in automatic systems, Volume 73 (Mathematics in Science and Engineering)
- 2017-12-26[PDF] Fundamentals and Evolution of MPEG-2 Systems: Paving the MPEG Road
- 2018-01-20[PDF] Primate Adaptation and Evolution, Second Edition
- 2017-12-16[PDF] Plant Ecology and Evolution in Harsh Environments
- 2017-10-20[PDF] Seaweed Phylogeography: Adaptation and Evolution of Seaweeds under Environmental Change - Removed
- 2017-10-10[PDF] Reviews in Modern Astronomy, Formation and Evolution of Cosmic Structures (Volume 21)
- 2014-01-31PRIMATE ADAPTATION AND EVOLUTION, 3RD EDITION-ELSEVIER pdf-ke
- 2019-12-24Complex Biological Systems: Adaptation and Tolerance to Extreme Environments
- 2018-11-09Complex Biological Systems Adaptation and Tolerance to Extreme Environments
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Adaptation and the Avant-Garde: Alternative Perspectives on Adaptation Theory and Practice
- 2018-01-28[PDF] Formation and Evolution of Galaxy Bulges (IAU S245) (Proceedings of the International Astronomical Union Symposia and Colloquia)
- 2018-01-28[PDF] Modeling and Computations in Electromagnetics: A Volume Dedicated to Jean-Claude Nedelec (Lecture Notes in Computational Science and Engineering) - Removed
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Algebra and Geometry (Progress in Mathematics) (Volume 12) - Removed
- 2018-01-18[PDF] Advances and Technical Standards in Neurosurgery: Volume 36 - Removed
- 2018-01-17[PDF] Biogeography and Evolution in New Zealand (CRC Biogeography Series)
- 2018-01-16[PDF] Food and Evolution: Toward a Theory of Human Food Habits
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.