Posted on 2017-12-29, by luongquocchinh.
Author: David E. Mulcahy | Category: Management | Language: English | Page: 552 | ISBN: 0849305756 | ISBN13: 9780849305757 |
Description: A well-planned, well-structured warehouse management system (WMS) offers significant advantages to an organization, particularly in its ability to make warehouse operations more efficient, more cost effective, and more responsive. A Supply Chain Logistics Program for Warehouse Management details the concepts, applications, and practices necessary for the successful management of a WMS program, including the selection and adoption of the right software.Taking a process approach to a generic warehouse and its workings, the authors trace a productâ€™s life cycle from its receipt at a warehouse, through its outbound shipment, and to its eventual return. This approach illustrates the logistics of a well-run supply chain and how it works in relation to every phase of a warehouseâ€™s operation. The book details each phase and its related process, demonstrating how every component fits into the overall operation. Specific topics include how to reduce product damage, enhance identified product flow and track inventory, increase employee productivity, improve customer service, reduce warehouse operating costs, improve profits, and assure asset protection. The book also presents guidelines, tips and checklists so the reader can view how each component is carried out. Whether a warehouse operation supports a small, medium, or large business, A Supply Chain Logistics Program for Warehouse Management is an important book to have in order to design a system that reduces operating costs, improves products, and maintains timely delivery to customers.
A Supply Chain Logistics Program for Warehouse Management (Series on Resource Management).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34816
- 2014-05-29A Supply Chain Logistics Program for Warehouse Management
- 2014-05-22A Supply Chain Logistics Program for Warehouse Management - Removed
- 2014-05-22A Supply Chain Logistics Program for Warehouse Management
- 2017-11-25[PDF] Kanban for the Supply Chain: Fundamental Practices for Manufacturing Management, Second Edition
- 2017-10-07[PDF] Global Supply Chain Ecosystems: Strategies for Competitive Advantage in a Complex, Connected World
- 2019-03-25Kanban for the Supply Chain Fundamental Practices for Manufacturing Management, Second Edition
- 2019-03-20Kanban for the Supply Chain Fundamental Practices for Manufacturing Management, Second Edition
- 2019-03-18Kanban for the Supply Chain Fundamental Practices for Manufacturing Management, Second Edition
- 2017-11-19[PDF] Managing Supply Chain Risk: Integrating with Risk Management
- 2011-08-09Supply Chain Management - Pathways for Research and Practice
- 2018-01-06[PDF] Supply Chain Logistics Management
- 2017-11-23[PDF] Food Supply Chain Management and Logistics: From Farm to Fork
- 2017-10-28[PDF] Supply chain logistics and applications
- 2016-12-30[PDF] Supply Chain Logistics Management
- 2012-01-30Protecting the Frontline in Biodefense Research: The Special Immunizations Program - Committee On Special Immunizations Program For Laboratory Personnel Engaged In Research On Counterme
- 2011-09-18Supply Chain Management - Applications and Simulations
- 2011-09-01Supply Chain Management - New Perspectives
- 2019-11-27Supply Chain Social Sustainability for Manufacturing: Measurement and Performance Outcomes from India (India Studies in Business and Economics)
- 2019-03-15SAP Supply Chain Logistics in R3
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.