Posted on 2017-12-15, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Igor Herbut | Publisher: Cambridge University Press | Category: Physics | Language: English | Page: 220 | ISBN: 0521854520 | ISBN13: 9780521854528 |
Description: Critical phenomena is one of the most exciting areas of modern physics. This book provides a thorough but economic introduction into the principles and techniques of the theory of critical phenomena and the renormalization group, from the perspective of modern condensed matter physics. Assuming basic knowledge of quantum and statistical mechanics, the book discusses phase transitions in magnets, superfluids, superconductors, and gauge field theories. Particular attention is given to modern topics such as gauge field fluctuations in superconductors, the Kosterlitz-Thouless transition, duality transformations, and quantum phase transitions - all of which are at the forefront of today's physics research. This book contains numerous problems of varying degrees of difficulty, with solutions. These problems provide readers with a wealth of material to test their understanding of the subject. It is ideal for graduate students and more experienced researchers in the fields of condensed matter physics, statistical physics, and many-body physics.
A Modern Approach to Critical Phenomena.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34403
- 2019-01-31A Modern Approach to Critical Phenomena
- 2019-01-11A Modern Approach to Critical Phenomena
- 2009-03-12A Modern Approach to Critical Phenomena
- 2017-10-14[PDF] Modern Theory of Critical Phenomena (Westview Press)
- 2018-01-13[PDF] A Modern Approach to Operations Management
- 2018-01-10[PDF] A Modern Approach to Quantum Mechanics
- 2017-12-24[PDF] A Modern Approach to Verbal and Non Verbal Reasoning - Removed
- 2017-12-18[PDF] A Modern Approach to Functional Integration (Applied and Numerical Harmonic Analysis) - Removed
- 2017-11-24[PDF] A Modern Approach to Regression with R (Springer Texts in Statistics) - Removed
- 2017-11-02[PDF] A Modern Approach to Intelligent Animation: Theory and Practice (Advanced Topics in Science and Technology in China)
- 2017-10-14[PDF] Quantum Field Theory and Critical Phenomena (The International Series of Monographs on Physics)
- 2017-02-09[PDF] A Modern Approach to Regression with R (Springer Texts in Statistics) - Removed
- 2017-01-10[PDF] Quantum Field Theory and Critical Phenomena (The International Series of Monographs on Physics)
- 2009-04-26Modern Theory of Critical Phenomena - Shang-keng Ma - Removed
- 2020-10-22Ikebana Unbound: A Modern Approach to the Ancient Japanese Art of Flower Arranging (True PDF)
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Critical Phenomena: Proceedings of the Summer School Held at the University of Stellenbosch, South Africa January 18-29, 1982 (Lecture Notes in Physics) - Removed
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Portfolio Design: A Modern Approach to Asset Allocation
- 2018-01-30[PDF] Pituitary Surgery - A Modern Approach (Frontiers of Hormone Research, Vol. 34).
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Managing the Complexity of Critical Infrastructures: A Modelling and Simulation Approach (Studies in Systems, Decision and Control)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.