Posted on 2017-10-23, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Samuel Guttenplan | Publisher: Blackwell Pub | Category: Philosophy | Language: English | Page: 576 | ISBN: 0631179534 | ISBN13: 9780631179535 |
Description: The philosophy of mind is one of the fastest-growing areas in philosophy, not least because of its connections with related areas of psychology, linguistics and computation. This Companion is an alphabetically arranged reference guide to the subject, firmly rooted in the philosophy of mind, but with a number of entries that survey adjacent fields of interest. The book is introduced by the editor's substantial Essay on the Philosophy of Mind which serves as an overview of the subject, and is closely referenced to the entries in the Companion. Among the entries themselves are several "self-profiles" by leading philosophers in the field, including Chomsky, Davidson, Dennett, Dretske, Fodor, Lewis, Searle and Stalnaker, in which their own positions within the subject are articulated. In some more complex areas, more than one author has been invited to write on the same topic, giving a polarity of viewpoints within the book's overall coverage. All main entries have a full bibliography, and the book is indexed to the high standards set by other volumes in the Blackwell Companions to Philosophy series.
A Companion to the Philosophy of Mind (Blackwell Companions to Philosophy).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 32676
- 2017-11-29[PDF] A Companion to the Classical Greek World (Blackwell Companions to the Ancient World)
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Dao Companion to the Philosophy of Han Fei (Dao Companions to Chinese Philosophy) - Removed
- 2018-01-31[PDF] A Companion to the Philosophy of History and Historiography [Audiobook]
- 2018-01-30[PDF] A Companion to the Philosophy of Technology
- 2018-01-28[PDF] A Companion to the Philosophy of Language, 2 Volume Set (Blackwell Companions to Philosophy)
- 2018-01-16[PDF] Dao Companion to the Philosophy of Xunzi (Dao Companions to Chinese Philosophy) (English, Chinese and Korean Edition) - Removed
- 2017-11-05[PDF] A Companion to the Philosophy of Time
- 2020-04-04A Companion to the Ancient Near East (Blackwell Companions to the Ancient World) Ed 2
- 2019-12-24A Companion to the City of Rome (Blackwell Companions to the Ancient World)
- 2018-02-01[PDF] A Companion to 20th-Century America (Wiley Blackwell Companions to American History)
- 2018-01-12[PDF] A Companion to Russian Cinema (CNCZ - Wiley Blackwell Companions to National Cinemas) [Russian]
- 2018-01-10[PDF] A Companion to Wong Kar-wai (Wiley Blackwell Companions to Film Directors)
- 2017-12-26[PDF] A Companion to Global Historical Thought (Wiley Blackwell Companions to World History)
- 2017-11-22[PDF] A Companion to Western Historical Thought (Wiley Blackwell Companions to World History)
- 2017-11-08[PDF] A Companion to Nordic Cinema (CNCZ - Wiley Blackwell Companions to National Cinemas)
- 2017-10-24[PDF] A Companion to Rhetoric and Rhetorical Criticism (Blackwell Companions to Literature and Culture)
- 2017-10-11[PDF] A Companion to Asian Art and Architecture (Blackwell Companions to Art History)
- 2012-10-03A Companion to the Ancient Near East (Blackwell Companions to the Ancient World) by Daniel C. Snell (Repost)
- 2012-01-16The Blackwell Companion to the Sociology of Families (Blackwell Companions to Sociology) - Edited By Jacqueline Scott, Judith Treas, Martin Richards
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.