Posted on 2017-10-07, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Robert Scaer | Category: Psychology | Language: English | Page: 176 | ISBN: 0393707474 | ISBN13: 9780393707472 |
Description: Understanding how our brains and bodies actually work is a powerful tool in mitigating the anxiety generated by unpleasant physical and emotional symptoms that we all may experience from time to time. Here, Robert Scaer unravels the complexities of the brain-body connection, equipping all those who are in distress with a plausible explanation for how they feel. Making the science accessible, he outlines the core neurobiological concepts underlying the brain-body interface and explains why physical and emotional symptoms of stress and trauma occur. He explains why â€œfeelingsâ€ represent physical sensations that inform us about the nature of our brain-body conflicts. He also offers practical, easy-to-implement strategies for strengthening motor skills, learning to listen to our gut to gauge our feelings, attuning to the present, and restoring personal boundaries to relieve symptoms and navigate a path to recovery.
8 Keys to Brain-Body Balance (8 Keys to Mental Health).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 32160
- 2017-11-19[PDF] Stress: The Brain-Body Connection (Key Issues in Mental Health, Vol. 174)
- 2017-02-10[PDF] 8 Keys to Brain-Body Balance (8 Keys to Mental Health)
- 2017-11-08[PDF] Being There: Putting Brain, Body, and World Together Again
- 2017-01-13[PDF] Being There: Putting Brain, Body, and World Together Again
- 2018-01-27[PDF] 8 Keys to Recovery from an Eating Disorder Workbook (8 Keys to Mental Health)
- 2017-12-28[PDF] Healing Chakras: Awaken Your Body's Energy System for Complete Health, Happiness, and Peace
- 2017-10-07[PDF] 8 Keys to Recovery from an Eating Disorder: Effective Strategies from Therapeutic Practice and Personal Experience (8 Keys to Mental Health)
- 2017-02-10[PDF] 8 Keys to Recovery from an Eating Disorder: Effective Strategies from Therapeutic Practice and Personal Experience (8 Keys to Mental Health)
- 2020-01-098 Keys to Recovery from an Eating Disorder Workbook (8 Keys to Mental Health)
- 2019-12-108 Keys to End Emotional Eating (8 Keys to Mental Health)
- 2019-11-068 Keys to End Emotional Eating (8 Keys to Mental Health)
- 2018-11-248 Keys to Mental Health Through Exercise (8 Keys to Mental Health)
- 2018-07-318 Keys to Stress Management (8 Keys to Mental Health)
- 2018-01-31[PDF] The Virginia Tech Massacre: Strategies and Challenges for Improving Mental Health Policy on Campus and Beyond (Developmental Perspectives in Psychiatry)
- 2018-01-08[PDF] Diagnosis Made Easier, Second Edition: Principles and Techniques for Mental Health Clinicians (100 Cases)
- 2017-12-03[PDF] Trauma-Informed Care: How neuroscience influences practice (Explorations in Mental Health)
- 2017-12-01[PDF] A Clinician's Guide to Statistics and Epidemiology in Mental Health: Measuring Truth and Uncertainty
- 2017-11-28[PDF] Quantitative and Qualitative Methods in Psychotherapy Research (Explorations in Mental Health)
- 2017-11-27[PDF] Fundamentals: A Guide for Parents, Teachers and Carers on Mental Health and Self-Esteem
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.