Posted on 2017-10-14, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Ulrica Norberg | Category: Health and Care | Language: English | Page: 96 | ISBN: 1629145173 | ISBN13: 9781629145174 |
Description: From Ulrica Norberg, a renowned yoga teacher and author, comes 15-Minute Yoga, a guide to beneficial yoga poses and nutritional tips for practitioners of all levels. By integrating fifteen minutes of yoga into one's schedule, those who yearn for a better quality of life will find balance and peace in each day. The foundation of all yoga is breathing exercises, body positions that both strengthen and soften, and visualization exercises. Depending on who you are and how much time you have available, Ulrica provides different ways to do poses and focus sessions for a truly rewarding daily yoga practice. She also provides options for advanced variations depending on the experience level of the practitioner. With clear photos in a beautiful setting, 15-Minute Yoga gives tips on how to combine poses to create your own effective fifteen-minute program. With both energizing and restorative exercises, readers can build strength, reduce stress, and increase circulation. The book also offers a brief introduction to the history of yoga, its aim, purpose, and meaning, and general advice on how to integrate more yoga into one's life.
15-Minute Yoga: Health, Well-Being, and Happiness through Daily Practice.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 32393
- 2020-08-1915-Minute Yoga: Health, Well-Being, and Happiness through Daily Practice
- 2018-01-14[PDF] Making Healthy Places: Designing and Building for Health, Well-being, and Sustainability
- 2020-10-29The Healing Power of Mind Simple Meditation Exercises for Health, Well-Being, and Enlightenment [Audiobook]
- 2018-08-14Ensouling Our Schools A Universally Designed Framework for Mental Health, Well-Being, and Reconciliation
- 2018-01-25[PDF] The Agile City: Building Well-being and Wealth in an Era of Climate Change
- 2018-01-16[PDF] Reconsidering Identity Economics: Human Well-Being and Governance - Removed
- 2018-01-15[PDF] 30-Minute Yoga: For Better Balance and Strength in Your Life
- 2018-01-07[PDF] Beliefs: Pathways to Health & Well-Being
- 2017-12-11[PDF] Mindfulness-integrated CBT for Well-being and Personal Growth: Four Steps to Enhance Inner Calm, Self-Confidence and Relationships
- 2013-12-31The Tao of Natural Breathing: For Health, Well-Being, and Inner Growth by Dennis Lewis - Removed
- 2013-10-24Vulnerable Children: Global Challenges in Education, Health, Well-Being, and Child Rights
- 2013-10-22Vulnerable Children: Global Challenges in Education, Health, Well-Being, and Child Rights
- 2011-12-13The Tao of Natural Breathing: For Health, Well-Being, and Inner Growth
- 2011-11-04Making Healthy Places: Designing and Building for Health, Well-being, and Sustainability
- 2018-01-15[PDF] The Art of Vinyasa: Awakening Body and Mind through the Practice of Ashtanga Yoga
- 2017-12-03[PDF] Valuing Health: Well-Being, Freedom, and Suffering (Population-Level Bioethics)
- 2017-11-28[PDF] Neuroscience for Psychologists and Other Mental Health Professionals: Promoting Well-Being and Treating Mental Illness
- 2017-01-09[PDF] Valuing Health: Well-Being, Freedom, and Suffering (Population-Level Bioethics)
- 2011-11-09Nursing, Caring, and Complexity Science: For Human-Environment Well Being
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.