Tag: History and Military
Posted on 2009-04-11. By anonymous.
Publisher: Greenhill Books 1997 | 80 Pages | ISBN: 1853672688 | PDF | 24 MB
Describes the training, uniforms, equipment, and role of American soldiers fighting in Europe during World War I.
Thanks a lot !
- Ebooks list page : 2644
- 2012-05-20Over There!: The American Soldier in World War I (The G.I.Series #7)
- 2012-05-20Over There!: The American Soldier in World War I (The G.I.Series â„–7) (repost)
- 2020-12-17Pershing's Crusaders The American Soldier in World War I
- 2017-10-16[PDF] American Soldier in World War II
- 2012-01-13An American Soldier in World War I (Studies in War, Society, and the Militar) - George Browne
- 2011-12-21An American Soldier in World War I (Studies in War, Society, and the Militar) - George Browne - Removed
- 2011-10-24An American Soldier in World War I
- 2012-06-07The Reich Intruders: Dramatic RAF Medium Bomber Raids Over Europe in World War Two
- 2012-05-16The Horse Soldier 1776-1943 Vol.IV: World War I, the Peacetime Army, World War II 1917-1943
- 2011-10-20United States Army in the World War, 1917-1919 Volume 1: Organization of the American Expeditionary Forces
- 2012-05-19The 356th Fighter Group in World War II - Removed
- 2012-06-08World War II in Photographs
- 2012-06-08Allied Artillery of World War II
- 2012-06-07The German Army in World War II (Osprey General Military) - Removed
- 2012-06-03German Half-Tracks of World War Two (Concord #7054)
- 2012-06-03The Spicer Web: The Romance of a Flying-Boat Flight in the First World War
- 2012-05-23Famous Ships Of World War 2 In Colour
- 2012-05-22Army Badges and Insignia of World War 2
- 2012-05-22Army Badges and Insignia of World War 2 Book 2
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.