Posted on 2020-10-11, by nokia241186.
English | ASIN: B086VNJBVG | 2020 |
Robert M. Schoch PhD, Robert Bauval, Micah Hanks (Narrator), "Origins of the Sphinx: Celestial Guardian of Pre-Pharaonic Civilization"
New research and evidence that the Sphinx is thousands of years older than previously thought.
Contrasts what Egyptologists claim about the Sphinx with historical accounts and new research, including reanalysis of seismic studies and updates to Schoch's water weathering research and Bauval's Orion Correlation Theory
Examines how the Sphinx is contemporaneous with Göbekli Tepe, aligned with the constellation Leo, and was recarved during the Old Kingdom era of Egypt
Reveals that the Sphinx was built during the actual historical Golden Age of ancient Egypt, the period known in legend as Zep Tepi
No other monument in the world evokes mystery like the Great Sphinx of Giza. It has survived the harsh climate of Egypt for thousands of years and will remain long after our own civilization is gone. According to orthodox Egyptology, the Sphinx was built around 2500 BCE as a memorial to the Pharaoh Khafre. Yet this "fact" has scant to no supportive evidence. When was the Sphinx really built and, most importantly, why?
In this provocative collaboration from two Egyptology outsiders, Robert M. Schoch, PhD, and Robert Bauval combine their decades of research to show how the Sphinx is thousands of years older than the conventional Egyptological timeline and was built by a long forgotten pre-Pharaonic civilization. They examine the known history of the Sphinx, contrasting what Egyptologists claim with prominent historical accounts and new research, including updates to Schoch's geological water weathering research and reanalysis of seismic studies. Building on Bauval's Orion Correlation Theory, they investigate the archaeoastronomical alignments of the monuments of the Giza Plateau and reveal how the pyramids and Sphinx were built to align with the constellations of Orion and Leo. Analyzing the evidence for a significantly older construction phase at Giza and the restoration and recarving of the Sphinx during the Old Kingdom era, they assert that the Sphinx was first built by an advanced pre-Pharaonic civilization that existed circa 12,000 years ago on the Giza Plateau, contemporaneous with the sophisticated Göbekli Tepe complex.
The authors examine how the monuments at Giza memorialize Zep Tepi, the Golden Age of legend shown here to be an actual historical time period from roughly 10,500 BCE through 9700 BCE. Moving us closer to an understanding of the true age and purpose of the Great Sphinx, Schoch and Bauval provide evidence of an early high civilization witnessed by the Great Sphinx before the end of the last ice age.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 44837
- 2018-01-30[PDF] Origins of the Sphinx: Celestial Guardian of Pre-Pharaonic Civilization
- 2017-04-03Origins of the Sphinx Celestial Guardian of Pre-Pharaonic Civilization
- 2013-12-13Lost to the West The Forgotten Byzantine Empire That Rescued Western Civilization (AudioBook)
- 2013-11-24Lost to the West: The Forgotten Byzantine Empire That Rescued Western Civilization (Audiobook) (repost)
- 2012-06-27Carthage Must Be Destroyed: The Rise and Fall of an Ancient Civilization (Audiobook) (Repost)
- 2011-10-02Carthage Must Be Destroyed: The Rise and Fall of an Ancient Civilization (Audiobook)
- 2019-01-15The Origins of Radical Criminology From Homer to Pre-Socratic Philosophy - Removed
- 2019-01-10The Origins of Radical Criminology From Homer to Pre-Socratic Philosophy
- 2018-12-24The Origins of Radical Criminology From Homer to Pre-Socratic Philosophy
- 2018-11-15A Philosophical Enquiry into the Origins of the Sublime and Beautiful and Other Pre-Revolutionary Writings
- 2018-10-12A Philosophical Enquiry into the Origins of the Sublime and Beautiful and Other Pre-Revolutionary Writings
- 2017-11-11[PDF] The Sphinx Mystery: The Forgotten Origins of the Sanctuary of Anubis
- 2012-01-08Origins of the Social Mind: Evolutionary Psychology and Child Development
- 2011-12-31Origins of the Great Ancient Civilizations (TAudiobook) - Removed
- 2011-12-31Greek Legacy: Classical Origins of the Modern World (Audiobook) - Removed
- 2011-09-17Origins of the Social Mind: Evolutionary Psychology and Child Development
- 2011-09-17The Fragile Fabric of Union: Cotton, Federal Politics, and the Global Origins of the Civil War
- 2011-07-27Origins of the Social Mind: Evolutionary Psychology and Child Development
- 2020-11-23The origins of the Marshall Plan
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.