Author: Thomas C. Hull
Posted on 2020-11-16, by temrick.
Origami, the art of paper folding, has a rich mathematical theory. Early investigations go back to at least the 1930s, but the twenty-first century has seen a remarkable blossoming of the mathematics of folding. Besides its use in describing origami and designing new models, it is also finding real-world applications from building nano-scale robots to deploying large solar arrays in space. Written by a world expert on the subject, Origametry is the first complete reference on the mathematics of origami. It brings together historical results, modern developments, and future directions into a cohesive whole. Over 180 figures illustrate the constructions described while numerous 'diversions' provide jumping-off points for readers to deepen their understanding. This book is an essential reference for researchers of origami mathematics and its applications in physics, engineering, and design. Educators, students, and enthusiasts will also find much to enjoy in this fascinating account of the mathematics of folding.
- Ebooks list page : 45260
- 2011-08-15Higher Mathematics for Physics and Engineering: Mathematical Methods for Contemporary Physics
- 2011-08-12"Mathematical Methods for Engineers and Scientists 1" by Kwong-Tin Tang
- 2011-08-07Mathematical Methods for Digital Computers, Volume 1 by A. Ralston
- 2017-11-29[PDF] Origamics: Mathematical Explorations Through Paper Folding
- 2012-12-27Origamics: Mathematical Explorations Through Paper Folding (repost)
- 2012-01-17Origamics: Mathematical Explorations Through Paper Folding free ebook download
- 2009-06-12Origamics: Mathematical Explorations Through Paper Folding
- 2020-11-05Mathematical Origami: Geometrical shapes by paper folding
- 2021-04-25Mathematical Methods Using Mathematica
- 2021-04-03Mathematical Methods Of Theoretical Physics (True PDF)
- 2021-04-02Mathematical Methods of Analytical Mechanics
- 2021-04-02Mathematical Methods in Interdisciplinary Sciences (True PDF, EPUB)
- 2021-03-22Mathematical Methods for Finance: Tools for Asset and Risk Management [EPUB]
- 2021-03-22Mathematical Methods of Environmental Risk Modeling - Removed
- 2021-03-22Mathematical Methods of Classical Physics - Removed
- 2021-03-22Paper Folding and Fractions
- 2021-03-21Mathematical Methods for Physical and Analytical Chemistry
- 2021-03-18Higher Mathematics for Physics and Engineering: Mathematical Methods for Contemporary Physics - Removed
- 2021-03-13Exercises and Problems in Mathematical Methods of Physics (True EPUB) - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.