Posted on 2020-07-02, by Jockerss.
Ordered Regression Models Parallel, Partial, and Non Parallel Alternatives
pdf | 4.58 MB | English | Author :Fullerton, Andrew S.,Xu, Jun | B01DVTEUUW | 2016 | Chapman and Hall/CRC; 1 edition
Book Description :
Estimate and Interpret Results from Ordered Regression Models
Ordered Regression Models: Parallel, Partial, and Non-Parallel Alternatives presents regression models for ordinal outcomes, which are variables that have ordered categories but unknown spacing between the categories. The book provides comprehensive coverage of the three major classes of ordered regression models (cumulative, stage, and adjacent) as well as variations based on the application of the parallel regression assumption.
The authors first introduce the three "parallel" ordered regression models before covering unconstrained partial, constrained partial, and nonparallel models. They then review existing tests for the parallel regression assumption, propose new variations of several tests, and discuss important practical concerns related to tests of the parallel regression assumption. The book also describes extensions of ordered regression models, including heterogeneous choice models, multilevel ordered models, and the Bayesian approach to ordered regression models. Some chapters include brief examples using Stata and R.
This book offers a conceptual framework for understanding ordered regression models based on the probability of interest and the application of the parallel regression assumption. It demonstrates the usefulness of numerous modeling alternatives, showing you how to select the most appropriate model given the type of ordinal outcome and restrictiveness of the parallel assumption for each variable.
More detailed examples are available on a supplementary website. The site also contains JAGS, R, and Stata codes to estimate the models along with syntax to reproduce the results.
Category : | Probability & Statistics, Probability & Statistics
Download link Here
Rapidgator | Nitroflare | DropApk
Thanks for downloading Ordered Regression Models Parallel, Partial, and Non Parallel Alternatives :
- Ebooks list page : 44026
- 2017-10-04[PDF] Ordered Regression Models: Parallel, Partial, and Non-Parallel Alternatives (Chapman & Hall/CRC Statistics in the Social and Behavioral Sciences)
- 2017-07-12Ordered Regression Models: Parallel, Partial, and Non-Parallel Alternatives
- 2011-11-04Conceptual Models of Flow and Transport in the Fractured Vadose Zone
- 2020-01-03Advanced Regression Models with SAS and R
- 2009-12-01Regression Models for Categorical and Limited Dependent Variables
- 2019-01-31Parallel Algorithms for Linear Models Numerical Methods and Estimation Problems
- 2010-07-18Parallel Computing for Bioinformatics and Computational Biology: Models, Enabling Technologies, and Case Studies (Repost)
- 2010-04-13Parallel Computing for Bioinformatics and Computational Biology: Models, Enabling Technologies, and Case Studies (Wiley Series on Parallel and Distributed Computing)
- 2021-07-11Easy Statistics Linear And Non Linear Regression
- 2021-03-18Interpreting and Visualizing Regression Models Using Stata Ed 2
- 2021-02-19Interpreting and Visualizing Regression Models Using Stata Ed 2
- 2021-02-07Interpreting and Visualizing Regression Models Using Stata Ed 2
- 2021-02-03Easy Statistics Linear And Non Linear Regression
- 2021-01-19Interpreting and Visualizing Regression Models Using Stata Ed 2
- 2020-12-30Regression Models, Methods and Applications
- 2020-11-28Easy Statistics Linear and Non-Linear Regression
- 2020-11-27Easy Statistics: Linear and Non-Linear Regression
- 2020-04-27Extending the Linear Model with R; Generalized Linear, Mixed Effects and Nonparametric Regression Models (Chapman & Hall/CRC Texts in Statistical Science)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.