Posted on 2018-09-22, by nokia241186.
Edward J. Lawler, Shane R. Thye, "Order on the Edge of Chaos: Social Psychology and the Problem of Social Order"
2015 | ISBN-10: 1107433975, 1107076757 | 342 pages | PDF | 14 MB
Order and stability are tenuous and fragile. People have to work to create and sustain a semblance of stability and order in their lives and in their organizations and larger communities. Order on the Edge of Chaos compares different ideas about how we coordinate and cooperate. The ideas come from 'micro-sociology', and they offer new answers to the classic question of Thomas Hobbes: 'how is social order possible?' The most common answers in sociology, political science, and economics assume a fundamental tension between individual and group interests. This volume reveals that social orders are problematic even without such tension, because when people interact with each other, they verify their identities, feel and respond to emotions, combine different goal frames, and develop shared responsibility. The ties of people to groups result from many aspects of their social interactions, and these cannot be explained by individual self-interest.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 37193
- 2018-07-31Order on the Edge of Chaos Social Psychology and the Problem of Social Order
- 2018-08-07Culture on the Edge of Chaos Cultural Algorithms and the Foundations of Social Intelligence
- 2018-06-21Project Management at the Edge of Chaos Social Techniques for Complex Systems
- 2018-06-01Culture on the Edge of Chaos Cultural Algorithms and the Foundations of Social Intelligence - Removed
- 2018-04-22Project Management at the Edge of Chaos Social Techniques for Complex Systems - Removed
- 2021-06-06Philosophy at the Edge of Chaos: Gilles Deleuze and the Philosophy of Difference
- 2017-04-08[PDF] Philosophy at the Edge of Chaos: Gilles Deleuze and the Philosophy of Difference (Toronto Studies in Philosophy)
- 2012-03-13Evolution and the Social Mind: Evolutionary Psychology and Social Cognition By Joseph P. Forgas, Martie G. Haselton, William von Hippel
- 2012-01-08Origins of the Social Mind: Evolutionary Psychology and Child Development
- 2011-09-17Origins of the Social Mind: Evolutionary Psychology and Child Development
- 2011-07-27Origins of the Social Mind: Evolutionary Psychology and Child Development
- 2021-06-25Dark Psychology and Manipulation: The Ultimate Guide to the Secret Techniques of Social Influence to Your Advantage
- 2020-08-01Aid on the Edge of Chaos: Rethinking International Cooperation in a Complex World
- 2020-06-21World Politics at the Edge of Chaos: Reflections on Complexity and Global Life (SUNY series, James N. Rosenau series in Global Politics)
- 2020-04-24Transnational Popular Psychology and the Global Self-Help Industry: The Politics of Contemporary Social Change
- 2020-04-14The Psychology and Dynamics Behind Social Media Interactions (Advances in Psychology, Mental Health, and Behavioral Studies)
- 2019-03-26Sport Fans The Psychology and Social Impact of Fandom, Second Edition
- 2019-03-25Sport Fans : The Psychology and Social Impact of Fandom, Second Edition
- 2018-10-30Living on the Edge of Chaos Leading Schools into the Global Age, Second Edition
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.