Posted on 2018-08-31, by manhneovn.
This book provides an overview of important trends and developments in logistics and supply chain research, making them available to practitioners, while also serving as a point of reference for academicians. Operations and logistics are cornerstones of modern supply chains that in turn are essential for global business and economics. The composition, character and importance of supply chains and networks are rapidly changing, due to technological innovations such as Information and Communication Technologies, Sensors and Robotics, Internet of Things, and Additive Manufacturing, to name a few (often referred to as Industry 4.0).
Societal developments such as environmental consciousness, urbanization or the optimal use of scarce resources are also impacting how supply chain networks are configured and operated. As a result, future supply chains will not just be assessed in terms of cost-effectiveness and speed, but also the need to satisfy agility, resilience and sustainability requirements. To face these challenges, an understanding of the basic as well as more advanced concepts and recent innovations is essential in building competitive and sustainable supply chains and, as part of that, logistics and operations. These span multiple disciplines and geographies, making them interdisciplinary and international. Therefore, this book contains contributions and views from a variety of experts from multiple countries, and combines management, engineering as well as basic information technology and social concepts. In particular, it aims to:
provide a comprehensive guide for all relevant and major logistics, operations, and supply chain management topics in teaching and business practice
address three levels of expertise, i.e., concepts and principles at a basic (undergraduate, BS) level, more advanced topics at a graduate level (MS), and finally recent (state-of-the-art) developments at a research level. In particular the latter serve to present a window on current and future (potential) logistics innovations in the different thematic fields for both researchers and top business practitioners
integrate a textbook approach with matching case studies for effective teaching and learning
discuss multiple international perspectives in order to represent adequately the true global nature of operations, logistics and supply chains.
- Ebooks list page : 37072
- 2017-12-06[PDF] Logistics and Supply Chain Management (4th Edition) (Financial Times Series)
- 2017-01-13[PDF] Logistics and Supply Chain Management (4th Edition) (Financial Times Series)
- 2014-01-07Logistics and Supply Chain Management (4th Edition) (repost)
- 2012-01-23Logistics and Supply Chain Management (4th Edition) - Martin Christopher - Removed
- 2011-12-30[MULTI] Logistics and Supply Chain Management, 4th Edition - Removed
- 2011-12-30Logistics and Supply Chain Management (4th Edition) - Martin Christopher - Removed
- 2011-12-08Logistics and Supply Chain Management (4th Edition) - Martin Christopher - Removed
- 2011-11-13Martin Christopher, "Logistics and Supply Chain Management, 4th Edition" - Removed
- 2011-11-12Logistics and Supply Chain Management, 4th Edition - Removed
- 2011-11-11[MULTI] Logistics and Supply Chain Management, 4th Edition - Removed
- 2011-11-04[MULTI] Logistics and Supply Chain Management, 4th Edition - Jiwang WareZ Scene - Removed
- 2011-10-31Martin Christopher, "Logistics and Supply Chain Management, 4th Edition" - Removed
- 2011-10-27Logistics and Supply Chain Management, 4th Edition (Repost) - Removed
- 2011-09-18Supply Chain Management - Applications and Simulations
- 2011-08-09Supply Chain Management - Pathways for Research and Practice
- 2020-02-05Computational Intelligence in Logistics and Supply Chain Management (International Series in Operations Research & Management Science)
- 2020-01-11Sustainable Logistics and Supply Chain Management: Principles and Practices for Sustainable Operations and Management Ed 2 - Removed
- 2018-08-14Principles of Operations Management Sustainability and Supply Chain Management, Global Edition - Removed
- 2018-07-18Introduction to Operations and Supply Chain Management, Global Edition
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.