Posted on 2017-11-28, by perica123.
Operation Stress: The Complete Stress Management Masterclass
English | 2015 | mp4 | H264 1280x720 | AAC 2 ch | mp3 | 6.45 GB
eLearning, Personal Development, Stress Management
A Complete Stress Management Masterclass for understanding & eradicating the most common sources of stress in your life.
Operation Stress: The Complete Stress Management Masterclass will help you to tackle many of the most common causes of stress at their source.
In the area's of your life where you have some control over your circumstances, this course targets the causes of stress quickly and effectively. In the area's where you have no (or little) control, it'll help you to build robust and effective buffers against stress.
The course targets a number of essential skills, many of which can be implemented straight away so you feel the benefit immediately. Some of the most powerful skills explained are new and completely unique to this course.
The Stress Management Masterclass course combines the latest psychological techniques with the instructors highly practical approach to personal effectiveness - an approach that has advanced the careers of countless since 2012.
The key lessons are organised into easy-to-use modules helping you deal step-by-step with stress in different areas of your life. You will learn the practical skills necessary to manage the different sources of stress, which if you apply, will allow you to vastly improve the quality of your life for the better.
The lessons included in this course will help you to:
- Understand stress (what it is and where it comes from)
- Pin-point the sources of stress in your life
- Survive (and deal with) problem jobs
- Work successfully with other people
- Manage performance stress
- Reduce stress with rational thinking
- Build defenses against stress, and;
- Avoid or recover from complete burnout
On completing the course you'll be able to cope with pressure better, win back control of your workload, improve your working relationships, and live a happier, more relaxed life.
Operation Stress: The Complete Stress Management Masterclass is covered by the Udemy no-quibble, 100% satisfaction, money back guarantee.
What are the requirements?
â€¢Students will need access to a computer and printer.
â€¢Students will need access to a notepad and pen.
â€¢Students would ideally be open to considering new idea's and thoughts.
â€¢Students would ideally have experienced stress in at least one area of their life.
What am I going to get from this course?
â€¢Over 55 lectures and 4 hours of content!
â€¢Develop a positive and self-confident outlook on life by learning to overcome the negative thinking that accompanies, and sometimes even causes, the experience of stress
â€¢Learn how to perform well under pressure, relax when under unavoidable stress and eliminate background irritations that contribute to stress levels
â€¢Regain control over your time and be more effective and productive in your work
â€¢Make wiser and better informed career decisions.
â€¢Manage the stress that comes with work overload and how to win back control
â€¢Understand what stress is so you can quickly target the important sources for early attention
â€¢On completing the course you'll be able to cope with pressure better, win back control of your workload, improve your working relationships, and live a happier, more relaxed life.
â€¢Identify the things that give deep meaning to you at work so you can protect the sense of career fulfilment
â€¢Understand the main causes of stress on a much deeper level.
What is the target audience?
â€¢Take this course if you are currently suffering with stress.
â€¢Take this course if you have ever suffered with stress or anxiety.
â€¢Take this course if you wish to develop a better understanding of the causes of stress.
â€¢Take this course if you specifically suffer with work related stress.
â€¢This course is not a reference aid for medical professionals.
- Ebooks list page : 33883
- 2018-05-09Stress Management Masterclass Fight Stress Effectively
- 2012-05-27Wonder Woman: The Complete History (2004)
- 2012-05-12Panzertruppen Vol.1: The Complete Guide to the Creation & Combat Employment of Germany's Tank Force 1933-1942
- 2012-05-04Martin Pring - The Complete Course on Technical Analysis - Removed
- 2012-04-04The Complete Android Guide by Kevin Purdy [REPOST]
- 2012-03-23The Complete Lewis Gunner with notes on the .300 (American) Lewis Gun
- 2012-03-21Operation Archery: The Commandos and the Vaagso Raid 1941 (Osprey Raid 21)
- 2012-03-08The Complete Book of Drawing Techniques: A Complete Guide for the Artist by Peter Stanyer
- 2012-03-07Ted Gambordella - The Complete Book Of Wrist Locks
- 2011-09-10Learning English With The Complete English Grammar Series
- 2011-08-16Engineering Challenges to the Long-Term Operation of the International Space Station (Compass series)
- 2011-08-11The Complete Greek Drama
- 2021-06-14The Complete Logo Design Masterclass Adobe Photoshop
- 2021-06-12The Complete Microsoft Sql Masterclass Beginner To Advanced
- 2021-05-14The Complete Product Management Fundamentals Course
- 2021-04-15The Complete Flutter UI Masterclass | iOS, Android, & Web(updated 3/2021)
- 2021-04-10Udemy - The Complete Flutter UI Masterclass iOS, Android, & Web(updated 3.2021)
- 2021-04-08The Complete Flutter UI Masterclass iOS, Android, & Web(updated 3 2021)
- 2021-04-07The Complete Flutter UI Masterclass | iOS, Android, & Web (updated 3/2021)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.