Posted on 2020-05-11, by books_lover.
This book is divided into three main parts: an introduction to theories of culture, a section on Chinese culture, and one on cultural construction. The first part can be interpreted as an attempt to explore the meta-theoretical system of culture at the philosophical level. Based on the concept of “culture as ways of living,” the book further defines “culture” as “the preparation of people,” including the processes by which people adapt to local cultural and social customs. It stresses the subjectivity of culture, and the cultural rights and responsibilities of humankind. The second part takes on the subjective perspective of contemporary Chinese culture, interpreting it within the context of the historical situation of the Chinese people and nation, before engaging in a systematic reflection on several fundamental issues of Chinese culture. It closes by evaluating Chinese cultural practices and formulating a type of contemporary cultural self-identity. The book’s third part focuses on
- Ebooks list page : 43570
- 2021-04-24Photo Poetics: Chinese Lyricism and Modern Media Culture (Global Chinese Culture)
- 2021-04-17Sex In China Studies In Sexology In Chinese Culture
- 2021-04-15Photo Poetics: Chinese Lyricism and Modern Media Culture (Global Chinese Culture)
- 2021-04-06The Routledge Encyclopedia of Traditional Chinese Culture
- 2021-04-01Manhua Modernity: Chinese Culture and the Pictorial Turn
- 2020-11-05Soups for Every Mood: A Step Closer to Chinese Culture and Delicacies
- 2020-09-30Chinese Culture Reading Course - China & Taiwan Fables
- 2020-06-21The Qing Dynasty and Traditional Chinese Culture
- 2020-05-05Chinese Culture of Intelligence
- 2019-12-08Minjian: The Rise of China’s Grassroots Intellectuals (Global Chinese Culture)
- 2019-04-30Confucianism, Buddhism, Daoism, Christianity and Chinese Culture (China Academic Library)
- 2018-11-28Understanding Chinese Culture Philosophy, Religion, Science and Technology
- 2018-11-13Translating Chinese Culture The process of Chinese-English translation
- 2018-09-26Developmental Fairy Tales Evolutionary Thinking and Modern Chinese Culture
- 2018-07-22Understanding Chinese Culture Philosophy, Religion, Science and Technology
- 2018-07-08Understanding Chinese Culture Philosophy, Religion, Science and Technology
- 2018-06-13Introduction to Chinese Culture Cultural History, Arts, Festivals and Rituals
- 2018-04-25Introduction to Chinese Culture Cultural History, Arts, Festivals and Rituals - Removed
- 2018-04-19Understanding Chinese Culture Philosophy, Religion, Science and Technology - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.