Posted on 2019-12-13, by nokia241186.
Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder, 4 edition (The Facts Series) by Stanley Rachman and Padmal de Silva
English | 2009 | ISBN: 019956177X | 186 pages | PDF | 0,6 MB
Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD) is a relatively common psychological problem. The symptoms-which can be seriously disabling in extreme cases-can include excessive hand-washing or other cleaning rituals, repeating checking, extreme slowness, and unwanted, repugnant intrusive thoughts.
This book covers the nature, symptoms, causes, and theories of OCD. It discusses the treatments that are available and provides valuable practical advice to those who may need help. Numerous case histories are given throughout the book, highlighting various aspects of the disorder and its treatment. There are in-depth sections on scrupulosity, culture and OCD, mental pollution, OCD in children, and on the similarities and differences between childhood OCD and an autistic disorder.
This fourth edition has been updated with succinct explanations of recent research, information on treatment advances, and the recent expansion of treatment services for anxiety disorders, including OCD, in the NHS. Stanley Rachman gives a clear account of the nature of obsessive-compulsive problems, which are useful for sufferers and their families, as well as general readers interested in finding out more about the disorder.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 42114
- 2013-05-11Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (2nd edition) [Repost]
- 2019-02-06Freedom from Obsessive Compulsive Disorder: A Personalized Recovery Program for Living with Uncertainty, Updated Edition
- 2013-11-04Obsessive Compulsive Disorder: Practical Tried-and-Tested Strategies to Overcome OCD (2nd edition) [Repost]
- 2021-03-21Obsessive Compulsive Disorder: Causes And Treatment
- 2021-02-23Obsessive Compulsive Disorder: Causes And Treatment
- 2021-02-08Obsessive Compulsive Disorder: Causes And Treatment
- 2021-01-19Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Practical Tried-and-Tested Strategies to Overcome OCD
- 2021-01-09Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder For Dummies
- 2020-12-17Cognitive Behaviour Therapy for Obsessive-compulsive Disorder
- 2020-12-06Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder For Dummies
- 2020-11-29100 Questions & Answers About Your Child's Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- 2020-10-10Learn About Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- 2020-06-24Learn about Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- 2020-06-09Learn about Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- 2020-06-03Learn about Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- 2020-05-07Understanding OCD: Skills to Control the Conscience and Outsmart Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- 2020-01-10Cognitive Behaviour Therapy for Obsessive-compulsive Disorder
- 2020-01-04Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Diary: A Self-Help Diary with CBT Activities to Challenge Your OCD
- 2019-11-07Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Cognitive Behaviour Therapy with Children and Young People
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.