Posted on 2017-02-06, by enterprises113.
Learning Path Design for Mobile
HDRips | MP4/AVC, ~1468 kb/s | 1280x720 | Duration: 12:52:55 | English: AAC, 128 kb/s (2 ch) | 4.13 GB
Genre: Development / Programming
What happens when people use a smartphone to connect with your website or application? Are they delighted or frustrated? With more than a million touch-screen phones shipping every day, it's vital that you design your site to appeal to the mobile crowd. This Learning Path will teach you how.
Below are the video training courses included in this Learning Path.
1 Designing for Mobile First
Presented by Luke Wroblewski 3 hours 19 minutes
In this course, you'll learn design best practices that include the organization, actions, inputs, and layout necessary to deliver a satisfying experience to people with modern mobile devices. Get a solid foundation in designing for small screens, touch interactions, layouts for multiple devices, and other techniques to give your users a great experience on your site.
2 Designing and Prototyping with Sketch
Presented by Joshua Mauldin 1 hour 43 minutes
Learn to use Sketch and other popular tools for prototyping, including how to organize your design with pages and art boards, reduce repetition with symbols and styles, and design your own icons with paths. At the conclusion of this course, you'll know how to create your own prototypes with Sketch.
3 Rapid Prototyping with Framer
Presented by Kenny Chen 5 hours
You'll start this course by exploring the Framer interface and learning about CoffeeScript for Framer. You'll practice working with position and size layers, and importing designs from Sketch and Photoshop. You will also learn about animation and everything else required to create interactive prototypes.
4 Beginners Guide to Building Mobile Web Apps
Presented by Chris Minnick and Eva Holland 2 hours 47 minutes
Get ready to create your first mobile web app. Start by learning about the three types of mobile apps, then jump into the design process. Throughout the course, you'll work on designing, developing, and deploying a mobile ToDo list. Finally, you'll learn mobile optimization techniques, and then how to deploy your app and upload it to the web.
Download Via UploadGig
Download Via Nitroflare
Download Via Rapidgator
- Ebooks list page : 30811
- 2018-01-27[PDF] Learning Path Design for Mobile
- 2017-02-09Learning Path Design for Mobile
- 2017-11-06[PDF] O'Reilly Media - Learning Path: Data Visualization
- 2016-12-31Learning Path Programming for Sysadmins O'Reilly Media
- 2016-12-18Learning Path Programming for Sysadmins O'Reilly Media
- 2016-10-31Learning Path Programming for Sysadmins O'Reilly Media
- 2016-10-29Learning Path: Programming for Sysadmins | O'Reilly Media
- 2012-08-07Mobile Design Pattern Gallery: UI Patterns for Mobile Applications
- 2011-10-14[request]O'Reilly Computer eBooks Collection (341 ebooks)
- 2018-03-23O'Reilly - Learning Path Python for Data
- 2017-10-07[PDF] Mobile Media Learning: amazing uses of mobile devices for learning
- 2017-07-26O'reilly Learning Path Python For Data Analytics
- 2017-06-13O'Reilly - Learning Path - Python for Data Analytics
- 2017-04-19Learning Path Node for Frontend Developers OReilly Media
- 2017-04-19Learning Path SQL for Business Users OReilly Media
- 2017-04-15O'reilly Learning Path Networking For Sysadmins
- 2017-03-13Learning Path SQL for Business Users OReilly Media
- 2017-02-08O'Reilly Learning Path - Networking for Sysadmins
- 2017-02-08Learning Path SQL for Business Users OReilly Media
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.