Posted on 2019-12-10, by rizentrop.
The cropping system is one of the important components of sustainable agriculture, since it provides more efficient nutrient cycling. As such, balanced fertilization must be based on the concept of sustainable crop production. Feeding the rapidly growing world population using environmentally sustainable production systems is a major challenge, especially in developing countries. A number of studies have highlighted the fact that degradation of the world's cultivated soils is largely responsible for low and plateauing yields. Soil is lost rapidly but only formed over millennia, and this represents the greatest global threat to nutrient dynamics in agriculture. This means that nutrient management is essential to provide food and nutritional security for current and future generations. Nutrient dynamics and soil sustainability imply the maintenance of the desired ecological balance, the enhancement and preservation of soil functions, and the protection of biodiversity above and below gro
- Ebooks list page : 42058
- 2018-11-23Microorganisms for Green Revolution Volume 1 Microbes for Sustainable Crop Production
- 2018-11-21Microorganisms for Green Revolution Volume 1 Microbes for Sustainable Crop Production
- 2018-09-26Emerging Trends of Plant Physiology for Sustainable Crop Production
- 2018-07-20Emerging Trends of Plant Physiology for Sustainable Crop Production
- 2019-12-27Green Chemistry for Sustainable Biofuel Production
- 2019-12-16Nanotechnology for Agriculture: Crop Production & Protection
- 2018-12-14Modelling water and nutrient dynamics in soil-crop systems
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Soil Microbiology and Sustainable Crop Production - Removed
- 2017-12-16[PDF] Defending Beef: The Case for Sustainable Meat Production
- 2017-12-15[PDF] Applied Manure and Nutrient Chemistry for Sustainable Agriculture and Environment
- 2017-12-13[PDF] Generating Power at High Efficiency: Combined Cycle Technology for Sustainable Energy Production (Woodhead Publishing Series in Energy)
- 2017-11-24[PDF] Catalysis for Sustainable Energy Production
- 2017-10-22[PDF] Molecular Breeding for Sustainable Crop Improvement: Volume 2 (Sustainable Development and Biodiversity)
- 2014-04-20Applied Manure and Nutrient Chemistry for Sustainable Agriculture and Environment
- 2014-04-02Modelling water and nutrient dynamics in soil-crop systems
- 2014-03-20Modelling water and nutrient dynamics in soil-crop systems
- 2012-01-21Modelling water and nutrient dynamics in soil-crop systems
- 2011-08-08Soil Microbiology and Sustainable Crop Production
- 2011-06-12Soil Microbiology and Sustainable Crop Production (Repost)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.