Posted on 2010-12-24. By anonymous.
Eu-pean Ma-matical So-ety | 2005 | ISBN: 3037190124 | 368 pages | PDF | 17,8 MB
Hyperbolic and kinetic equations arise in a large variety of industrial problems. For this reason, the Summer Mathematical Research Center on Scientific Computing and its Applications (CEMRACS), held at the Center of International Research in Mathematics (CIRM) in Luminy, was devoted to this topic. During a six-week period, junior and senior researchers worked full time on several projects proposed by industry and academia. Most of this work was completed later on, and the present book reflects these results. The articles address modelling issues as well as the development and comparisons of numerical methods in different situations. The applications include multi-phase flows, plasma physics, quantum particle dynamics, radiative transfer, sprays, and aeroacoustics. The text is aimed at researchers and engineers interested in applications arising from modelling and numerical simulation of hyperbolic and kinetic problems. A publication of the European Mathematical Society. Distributed within the Americas by the American Mathematical Society.
- Ebooks list page : 9230
- 2017-04-10[PDF] Numerical Methods for Hyperbolic and Kinetic Problems: CEMRACS 2003 (IRMA Lectures in Mathematics & Theoretical Physics, 7)
- 2013-03-25Numerical Methods for Hyperbolic and Kinetic Problems (repost)
- 2019-11-30Numerical Methods for General and Structured Eigenvalue Problems - Removed
- 2018-01-29[PDF] Mathematical Analysis and Numerical Methods for Science and Technology: Volume 5 Evolution Problems I - Removed
- 2018-01-28[PDF] Mathematical Analysis and Numerical Methods for Science and Technology: Volume 6 Evolution Problems II - Removed
- 2017-12-03[PDF] Numerical Methods for General and Structured Eigenvalue Problems (Lecture Notes in Computational Science and Engineering) - Removed
- 2008-05-18Numerical Methods for General and Structured Eigenvalue Problems
- 2021-09-09Introduction to Modeling and Numerical Methods for Biomedical and Chemical Engineers - Removed
- 2021-03-21Maths in Chemistry: Numerical Methods for Physical and Analytical Chemistry
- 2020-10-17Numerical Methods for Engineers and Scientists Using MATLAB (Instructor Resources)
- 2020-06-15Numerical Methods for Elliptic and Parabolic Partial Differential Equations (Texts in Applied Mathematics)
- 2020-02-27Modeling in Engineering Using Innovative Numerical Methods for Solids and Fluids (CISM International Centre for Mechanical Sciences)
- 2020-01-23Numerical Methods for Eulerian and Lagrangian Conservation Laws (Frontiers in Mathematics)
- 2019-06-29C# Numerical Methods for Scientists and Engineers
- 2019-06-28C# Numerical Methods for Scientists and Engineers
- 2019-03-26Numerical Methods for Equations and its Applications
- 2019-03-24Numerical Methods for Elliptic and Parabolic Partial Differential Equations - Removed
- 2019-03-21Numerical Methods for Equations and its Applications
- 2019-03-20Numerical Methods for Elliptic and Parabolic Partial Differential Equations - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.