Posted on 2009-05-25. By anonymous.
Numerical Methods for Exterior Problems (Peking University Series in Mathematics): Ying Lung-an
World Scientific Publishing Company | ISBN: 9812702180 | 2006-11-21 | PDF (OCR) | 280 pages | 7.34 Mb
This book provides a comprehensive introduction to the numerical methods for the exterior problems in partial differential equations frequently encountered in science and engineering computing. The coverage includes both traditional and novel methods. A concise introduction to the well-posedness of the problems is given, establishing a solid foundation for the methods.
- Ebooks list page : 2864
- 2010-04-11Numerical Methods for Exterior Problems (Peking University Series in Mathematics)
- 2012-04-25Numerical Methods for Exterior Problems (Repost)
- 2010-07-12Numerical Methods for Exterior Problems (repost)
- 2021-03-21Numerical Methods for Seakeeping Problems - Removed
- 2021-02-23Numerical Methods for Seakeeping Problems - Removed
- 2021-02-07Numerical Methods for Seakeeping Problems - Removed
- 2021-01-21Numerical Methods for Seakeeping Problems - Removed
- 2021-01-20Numerical Methods for Seakeeping Problems
- 2020-05-30Numerical Methods for Inverse Problems (Mathematics and Statistics)
- 2019-11-26Introduction to Numerical Methods for Variational Problems (Texts in Computational Science and Engineering)
- 2017-12-17[PDF] Numerical Methods for Eigenvalue Problems (de Gruyter Textbook)
- 2017-10-04[PDF] Numerical Methods for Finance (Chapman and Hall/CRC Financial Mathematics Series)
- 2017-10-04[PDF] Numerical Methods for Inverse Problems
- 2009-04-22Elements of Numerical Methods for Compressible Flows (Cambridge Aerospace Series): Doyle D. Knight
- 2017-11-15[PDF] Numerical Methods for Scientists and Engineers (Dover Books on Mathematics)
- 2011-05-26An Introduction to Finsler Geometry (Peking University Series in Mathematics)
- 2009-05-25Numerical Methods for Partial Differential Equations (Lecture Notes in Mathematics 1297): Zhu You-Lan (Editor)
- 2019-12-28Numerical Methods for Optimal Control Problems (Springer INdAM Series)
- 2017-11-25[PDF] Robust Numerical Methods for Singularly Perturbed Differential Equations: Convection-Diffusion-Reaction and Flow Problems (Springer Series in Computational Mathematics) - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.