Posted on 2018-07-01, by nokia241186.
Jan S. Hesthaven, "Numerical Methods for Conservation Laws: From Analysis to Algorithm"
English | ISBN: 1611975093 | 2018 | 571 pages | PDF | 18 MB
Conservation laws are the mathematical expression of the principles of conservation and provide effective and accurate predictive models of our physical world. Although intense research activity during the last decades has led to substantial advances in the development of powerful computational methods for conservation laws, their solution remains a challenge and many questions are left open; thus it is an active and fruitful area of research. Numerical Methods for Conservation Laws: From Analysis to Algorithms:offers the first comprehensive introduction to modern computational methods and their analysis for hyperbolic conservation laws, building on intense research activities for more than four decades of development;discusses classic results on monotone and finite difference/finite volume schemes, but emphasizes the successful development of high-order accurate methods for hyperbolic conservation laws;addresses modern concepts of TVD and entropy stability, strongly stable Runge-Kutta schemes, and limiter-based methods before discussing essentially nonoscillatory schemes, discontinuous Galerkin methods, and spectral methods;explores algorithmic aspects of these methods, emphasizing one- and two-dimensional problems and the development and analysis of an extensive range of methods; includes MATLAB software with which all main methods and computational results in the book can be reproduced; anddemonstrates the performance of many methods on a set of benchmark problems to allow direct comparisons.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 36604
- 2019-12-25Numerical Methods for Conservation Laws: From Analysis to Algorithm (Computational Science and Engineering)
- 2018-06-19Numerical Methods for Conservation Laws From Analysis to Algorithm
- 2018-06-11Numerical Methods for Conservation Laws From Analysis to Algorithm
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Numerical Methods for Conservation Laws (Lectures in Mathematics)
- 2017-03-14Numerical Methods for Conservation Laws
- 2010-06-02Numerical Methods for Conservation Laws
- 2020-01-23Numerical Methods for Eulerian and Lagrangian Conservation Laws (Frontiers in Mathematics)
- 2018-04-16Numerical Methods for Eulerian and Lagrangian Conservation Laws (Frontiers in Mathematics) 1st Edition - Removed
- 2019-01-24Efficient Numerical Methods for Non-local Operators H2 Matrix Compression, Algorithms and Analysis
- 2019-01-11Efficient Numerical Methods for Non-local Operators H2 Matrix Compression, Algorithms and Analysis
- 2018-11-12Analysis and Numerics for Conservation Laws
- 2018-01-29[PDF] Mathematical Analysis and Numerical Methods for Science and Technology: Volume 5 Evolution Problems I - Removed
- 2018-01-28[PDF] Mathematical Analysis and Numerical Methods for Science and Technology: Volume 6 Evolution Problems II - Removed
- 2018-01-16[PDF] Handbook of Numerical Analysis : Numerical Methods for Fluids (Part 3)
- 2018-01-09[PDF] Handbook of Numerical Analysis: Solution of Equations in Rn (Part 4), Techniques of Scientific Computer (Part 4), Numerical Methods for Fluids (Part 2)
- 2018-01-09[PDF] Handbook of Numerical Analysis : Finite Element Methods (Part 2), Numerical Methods for Solids (Part 2)
- 2018-01-09[PDF] Numerical Methods for Solids (Part 3) Numerical Methods for Fluids (Part 1), Volume 6 (Handbook of Numerical Analysis)
- 2017-11-27[PDF] Mathematical Analysis and Numerical Methods for Science and Technology: Volume 2 Functional and Variational Methods - Removed
- 2017-10-15[PDF] Analysis and Numerics for Conservation Laws (Springer) - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.