Author: Siu-ah Ng
Publisher: World Scientific Publishing Company
Posted on 2012-10-01, by sharebookfree.
Nonstandard Methods in Functional Analysis: Lectures and Notes
Siu-ah Ng | World Scientific Publishing Company | English | PDF
In the early 1960s, by using techniques from the model theory of first-order logic, Robinson gave a rigorous formulation and extension of Leibniz' infinitesimal calculus. Since then, the methodology has found applications in a wide spectrum of areas in mathematics, with particular success in the probability theory and functional analysis. In the latter, fruitful results were produced with Luxemburg's invention of the nonstandard hull construction. However, there is still no publication of a coherent and self-contained treatment of functional analysis using methods from nonstandard analysis. This publication aims to fill this gap.
**** No Mirrors below, please! Follow Rules! ****
- Ebooks list page : 20120
- 2018-11-23Nonstandard Methods In Functional Analysis lectures and notes
- 2018-11-21Nonstandard Methods In Functional Analysis lectures and notes
- 2017-11-29[PDF] Nonstandard Methods in Functional Analysis: Lectures and Notes
- 2012-09-07Nonstandard Methods in Functional Analysis: Lectures and Notes
- 2010-09-29Nonstandard Methods in Functional Analysis: Lectures and Notes
- 2017-11-10[PDF] Methods of Nonconvex Analysis: Lectures given at the 1st Session of the Centro Internazionale Matematico Estivo (C.I.M.E.) held at Varenna, Italy, June 15-23, 1989 (Lecture Notes in Mathematics) - Removed
- 2017-10-24[PDF] Pumps, Channels and Transporters: Methods of Functional Analysis (Chemical Analysis: A Series of Monographs on Analytical Chemistry and Its Applications)
- 2013-04-24Nonstandard Methods in Stochastic Analysis and Mathematical Physics (repost)
- 2012-04-21Nonstandard Methods in Stochastic Analysis and Mathematical Physics [Repost]
- 2011-10-20Contrastive Functional Analysis (Pragmatics & Beyond New Series)
- 2011-10-03Nonstandard Methods in Stochastic Analysis and Mathematical Physics (Pure and Applied Mathematics)
- 2011-08-09Functional integration theory and applications
- 2011-01-25Nonstandard Methods in Stochastic Analysis and Mathematical Physics
- 2020-12-12Configurational Comparative Methods Qualitative Comparative Analysis (QCA) and Related Techniques
- 2018-12-04Advanced Robust and Nonparametric Methods in Efficiency Analysis Methodology and Applications
- 2018-11-27Algebraic Methods in Functional Analysis The Victor Shulman Anniversary Volume
- 2018-10-07Person-Centered Methods Configural Frequency Analysis (CFA) and Other Methods for the Analysis of Contingency Tables
- 2018-04-25Robust Methods in Regression Analysis - Theory and Application
- 2018-01-21[PDF] Functional Analysis (Pure and Applied Mathematics, Vol. 81)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.