Author: Marketplace Books
Posted on 2011-05-17, by sharebookfree.
New Trading Dimensions: How to Profit from Chaos in Stocks, Bonds, and Commodities
Marketplace Books | Wiley | 1998-10-17 | 288 pages | English | PDF
A powerful new way to navigate today's unprecedented market conditions
"Bill Williams' pioneering application of chaos theory to the financial markets is leading technical analysis into the twenty-first century and beyond. New Trading Dimensions presents a complete, highly original, and intriguing trading method with clear, detailed illustrations, and challenging practice pages. Bill's wisdom, technical expertise, and skillful teaching style make this a revolutionary must-have new book for stock and commodity traders." -Tom Bierovic, Product Manager for User Education, Omega Research, Inc.
"Bill hits the nail on the head. The essence of successful trading is a combination of knowing who you are and allowing the market to reveal its secrets. Bill Williams has the gift of explaining these concepts better than anyone I know. This is a compelling work that belongs in every trader's library." -George Angell, author, Profitable Day-Trading with Precision
"Bill Williams is one of the great educators of our time. He freely shares his knowledge and experience in this inexpensive book. This book is required reading for all market technicians. The principles are sound as we have tested them with our software." -John Hill, President, Futures Truth, Co.
"Bill Williams has always been an excellent teacher, taking complex terms and concepts and translating them into a clear, commonsense approach to trading. This book provides a complete trading program that reflects Bill's years of wisdom and experience in the marketplace." -Darrell Jobman, Editorial Consultant and former Editor-in-Chief of Futures magazine
As today's market environment continues to change dramatically, more and more traders are discovering that traditional forecasting methods-pure technical analysis and fundamental analysis-just do not work. Sending out contradictory messages, these opposing schools of thought leave investors baffled about the future direction of the market, and consequently, at a loss as to how to tailor their trading systems. As a result, many practitioners have now turned to a new forecasting "cocktail" that combines traditional charting methodologies with chaos theory and human psychology. In this groundbreaking book, Bill Williams, a seasoned trader at the forefront of this dynamic new approach, explains exactly what it is, how it works in current stock and commodity markets, and how to use it to your advantage.
Based on human nature rather than the vagaries of the market, the new trading dimension works on the premise that we trade not the market, but our own belief system. By assessing what your personal biases are, you can determine how they influence your ultimate success-or failure-and then adjust your trading strategies accordingly.
Written by an expert in the field who has been featured in Futures, Worth, Success, and other prominent publications, New Trading Dimensions takes the latest in scientific knowledge about human behavior and applies it directly to the fields of stock and commodity investing and trading. With straightforward guidelines, it shows you how to adopt the right attitude toward the behavior of the market and use the right tools (ATTITOOLS) for profitable trading. Packed with practice exercises, specific applications to different types of investments, and a detailed review of important market signals, here's where you'll learn how to:
* Discover what the market wants and align your own beliefs with the direction of the market
* Apply chaos theory to trading and investing
* Use Williams' "Market Alligator" for analyzing and profiting from the markets
* Employ a multidimensional trading program that includes such tools and techniques as fractals, oscillators, AC signals, psychological zones, and balance lines
* Exit trades in a timely fashion to reap high returns
Drawing on the author's more than forty years of experience as both a successful trader and seasoned trainer, this invaluable guide offers a breakthrough method that has proven its ability to turn investors into consistent winners.
**** No Mirrors below, please! Follow Rules! ****
- Ebooks list page : 11530
- 2010-02-03New Trading Dimensions: How to Profit from Chaos in Stocks, Bonds, and Commodities (A Mark
- 2009-10-14New Trading Dimensions: How to Profit from Chaos in Stocks, Bonds, and Commodities (A Marketplace Book)
- 2017-11-26[PDF] The Innovation Handbook: How to Profit from Your Ideas, Intellectual Property and Market Knowledge
- 2012-12-21The Innovation Handbook: How to Profit from Your Ideas, Intellectual Property and Market Knowledge (repost)
- 2011-01-25The Innovation Handbook: How to Profit from Your Ideas, Intellectual Property and Market Knowledge
- 2020-06-28Currency Trading and Intermarket Analysis How to Profit from the Shifting Currents...
- 2018-01-29[PDF] Forex Trading Made Simple: A Basic Guide On How To Profit From Foreign Exchange
- 2017-12-14[PDF] The Art of Contrarian Trading: How to Profit from Crowd Behavior in the Financial Markets
- 2017-12-10[PDF] Fiscal Hangover: How to Profit From The New Global Economy
- 2017-11-25[PDF] Exploiting Earnings Volatility: An Innovative New Approach to Evaluating, Optimizing, and Trading Option Strategies to Profit from Earnings Announcements
- 2013-09-05Currency Trading and Intermarket Analysis: How to Profit from the Shifting Currents in Global Markets ( PDF )
- 2013-07-20Currency Trading and Intermarket Analysis: How to Profit from the Shifting Currents in Global Markets
- 2013-05-02Currency Trading and Intermarket Analysis: How to Profit from the Shifting Currents in Global Markets (repost)
- 2013-02-04Fiscal Hangover: How to Profit From The New Global Economy (repost)
- 2011-12-23Trading the OPEN- How To Profit From Realtime Gaps
- 2011-11-24Trading the OPEN: How To Profit From Realtime Gaps & Breakouts
- 2011-10-26Trading the OPEN How To Profit From Realtime Gaps & Breakout
- 2011-10-20Trading the OPEN How To Profit From Realtime Gaps & Breakouts
- 2011-10-17Trading the OPEN: How To Profit From Realtime Gaps & Breakouts
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.