Never Go with Your Gut How Pioneering Leaders Make the Best Decisions and Avoid Business Disaster...
Posted on 2020-11-29, by Germany2020.
Never Go with Your Gut: How Pioneering Leaders Make the Best Decisions and Avoid Business Disasters (Avoid Terrible Advice, Cognitive Biases, and Poor Decisions) (Audiobook) by Gleb Tsipursky PhD
English | November 01, 2019 | ASIN: B07YZT1PST | MP3@64 kbps | 7h 57m | 436 MB
Narrator: Kevin T. Collins
Avoid terrible advice, cognitive biases, and poor decisions.
Want to avoid business disasters, whether minor mishaps, such as excessive team conflict, or major calamities like those that threaten bankruptcy or doom a promising career? Fortunately, behavioral economics studies show that such disasters stem from poor decisions due to our faulty mental patterns - what scholars call "cognitive biases" - and are preventable.
Unfortunately, the typical advice for business leaders to "go with their guts" plays into these cognitive biases and leads to disastrous decisions that devastate the bottom line. By combining practical case studies with cutting-edge research, Never Go With Your Gut will help you make the best decisions and prevent these business disasters.
The leading expert on avoiding business disasters, Dr. Gleb Tsipursky, draws on over 20 years of extensive consulting, coaching, and speaking experience to show how pioneering leaders and organizations - many of them his clients - avoid business disasters. Reading this book will enable you to:
Discover how pioneering leaders and organizations address cognitive biases to avoid disastrous decisions.
Adapt best practices on avoiding business disasters from these leaders and organizations to your own context.
Develop processes that empower everyone in your organization to avoid business disasters.
- Ebooks list page : 45481
- 2020-11-20Never Go with Your Gut: How Pioneering Leaders Make the Best Decisions and Avoid Business Disasters [Audiobook]
- 2019-12-15Never Go With Your Gut: How Pioneering Leaders Make the Best Decisions and Avoid Business Disasters (Avoid Terrible Advice, Cognitive Biases, and Poor Decisions)
- 2013-09-14The Clarity Principle: How Great Leaders Make the Most Important Decision in Business - Removed
- 2013-09-13The Clarity Principle: How Great Leaders Make the Most Important Decision in Business
- 2021-04-15Choose Your Customer: How to Compete Against the Digital Giants and Thrive
- 2021-04-10Choose Your Customer: How to Compete Against the Digital Giants and Thrive
- 2020-07-017 Ways To Sharpen Your Mind You Wish You Knew: The Best Quick and Easy Ways to Imrove Memory, Learn Anything And Everything
- 2019-12-08Unlocking Creativity: How to Solve Any Problem and Make the Best Decisions by Shifting Creative Mindsets
- 2019-10-30Unlocking Creativity: How to Solve Any Problem and Make the Best Decisions by Shifting Creative Mindsets
- 2018-08-07The Disaster Profiteers: How Natural Disasters Make the Rich Richer and the Poor Even Poorer
- 2018-01-11[PDF] The Ivy Portfolio: How to Invest Like the Top Endowments and Avoid Bear Markets
- 2017-11-23[PDF] 7 Ways To Sharpen Your Mind You Wish You Knew: The Best Quick and Easy Ways to Imrove Memory, Learn Anything And Everything
- 2010-11-03Investing in Resources: How to Profit from the Outsized Potential and Avoid the Risks
- 2009-09-18The Complete Canadian Eldercare Guide: Expert Solutions to Help You Make the Best Decisions for Your Loved Ones
- 2009-06-22The Ivy Portfolio: How to Invest Like the Top Endowments and Avoid Bear Markets
- 2021-04-05Leading from Your Gut: How You Can Succeed by Harnessing the Power of Your Values, Feelings, and Intuition [Audiobook]
- 2021-03-17Getting to Market With Your MVP: How to Achieve Small Business and Entrepreneur Success (PDF)
- 2020-09-13Make Peace with Your Mind: How Mindfulness and Compassion Can Free You from Your Inner Critic [Audiobook]
- 2020-04-18Personal Development: Secrets To Becoming A Genius With Your Mind: How To Think Like A Genius, Sharpen Your Mind, And Unlock Your Full Potential (Personal ... Memory, Learning, Mind Habits Book 1)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.