Posted on 2019-09-07, by nokia241186.
Natural Language Processing with Real World Projects
MP4 | Video: AVC 1280x720 | Audio: AAC 44KHz 2ch | Duration: 15 Hours | 5.71 GB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
You will learn how machine can be trained to make sense of language humans use to interact. You will come across many NLP algorithms that teach the computational models about Lexical processing, basic syntactic processing. You will learn the mechanism Google translator uses, to understand the context of language and converts to a different language. You will build a chat-bot using an open-source tool Rasa, which is a text and voice-based conversations, understand messages, hold conversations, and connect to messaging channels and APIs. You will also learn to train the model you have created on NLU.
The machine cannot be trained to understand or process data by traditional hand coded programs that rely heavily on very specific conditions. The moment there is a change in input, the hand coded program is rendered useless. So, rather than having to code possible conversations, we require a model that enables the system to make sense of context. By the end of the course you will be able to build NLP models that can summarize blocks of text to extract most important ideas, sentiment analysis to extract the sentiments from given block of text, identification of type entity extracted. All the projects included in this course are Real-World projects.
All the codes and supporting files for this course are available at:
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 41302
- 2019-11-25Natural Language Processing With Real World Projects
- 2019-08-13Natural Language Processing with Real World Projects
- 2019-08-12Natural Language Processing with Real World Projects
- 2019-08-11Natural Language Processing with Real World Projects
- 2019-08-10Natural Language Processing with Real World Projects
- 2012-01-02Language, Vision, and Music: Selected Papers from the 8th International Workshop on the Cognitive Science of Natural Language Processing, Galway, Ireland 1999 - International Workshop On The Cognitive Science Of Natural Language Press
- 2020-10-09Natural Language Processing with PyTorch: Build Intelligent Language Applications Using Deep Learning (PDF)
- 2020-10-07ASP.NET CORE and C# REST API With Real World Projects
- 2020-06-27Natural Language Processing with Spark NLP
- 2020-04-28Natural Language Processing with Python and spaCy A Practical Introduction (True EPUB)
- 2020-04-15Machine Learning With Real World Projects
- 2020-04-11Natural Language Processing with Python and spaCy: A Practical Introduction
- 2020-03-28Natural Language Processing with Python and spaCy: A Practical Introduction
- 2020-03-25Machine Learning with Real World Projects
- 2020-03-23Machine Learning with Real World Projects
- 2020-03-09Natural Language Processing with Python Cookbook: Over 60 recipes to implement text analytics solutions using deep learning principles
- 2019-12-19Udemy - Natural Language Processing with Deep Learning in Python [Last updated 10-2018]
- 2019-11-25Natural Language Processing With Pytorch - Removed
- 2019-09-11Deep Learning With Real World Projects
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.