Posted on 2021-11-19, by book24h.
English | 2021 | ISBN: 1492599700 | 433 pages | True PDF | 14.72 MB
The need for qualified high school strength and conditioning professionals has never been greater. Whether following the framework for long-term athletic development or teaching weight training as a lifelong fitness activity, you need to offer both the environment and instructional skills to safely develop strong student-athletes. NSCA's Guide to High School Strength and Conditioning will equip you to deliver the highest-quality program in the high school setting-whether you are a strength and conditioning professional, physical education teacher, sport coach, or administrator.
Written by a team of contributors within the world-renowned National Strength and Conditioning Association, NSCA's Guide to High School Strength and Conditioning summarizes the primary duties and responsibilities of the various positions and roles that contribute to developing a safe and effective program. It provides insights into the benefits of offering a strength and conditioning program at the high school level and offers advice for the implementation of such a program. Examples are also provided for strength-and-conditioning-related PE curriculums to demonstrate how those types of programs can work and how they connect to the SHAPE America national standards and grade-level outcomes.
The text is loaded with information that can be practically applied to any high school program. You will learn the variables to consider when designing a resistance or cardiovascular training program and 13 detailed protocols for conducting assessments so you can objectively evaluate movement and performance. Detailed exercise descriptions include beginning position, movement phases, breathing guidelines, modifications and variations, and coaching tips. The descriptions, along with accompanying photos, teach proper technique for
28 common resistance training exercises,
10 bodyweight exercises,
12 anatomical core exercises,
11 static and dynamic stretching exercises,
12 plyometric exercises,
10 speed and agility drills, and
5 cardio machines.
Sample warm-up sequences and exercise sessions for resistance, plyometric, speed and agility, cardiovascular, and circuit training are also provided-all of which follow the programming guidelines and recommendations for high school student-athletes.
NSCA's Guide to High School Strength and Conditioning includes the evidence-driven information that will help any high school strength and conditioning professional-including both coaches and teachers-to become the best practitioner possible. This valuable resource is one that you will turn to for many years to come as you build a solid strength and conditioning community for your student-athletes.
Visit My Profile News Here : https://www.ebookee.com/user/book24h
- Ebooks list page : 50251
- 2012-01-12High School Dropout, Graduation, and Completion Rates: Better Data, Better Measures, Better Decisions
- 2018-01-08[PDF] Harvard Medical School Strength and Power Training: A guide for adults of all ages
- 2017-10-05[PDF] ADD and the College Student: A Guide for High School and College Students with Attention Deficit Disorder
- 2017-04-14[PDF] The Teaching Road Map: A Pocket Guide for High School and College Teachers
- 2016-10-26ADD and the College Student A Guide for High School and College Students with Attention Deficit ...
- 2021-08-26Strength and Conditioning for Mixed Martial Arts A Practical Guide for the Busy Athlete (Train Like a Pro)
- 2021-01-08Paranormal Caught on Camera S03E17 High School Shadow and More 1080p HEVC x265-MeGusta
- 2020-12-13Advanced Techniques in Day Trading A Practical Guide to High Probability Strategies and Methods [Aud...
- 2020-08-12Everyday Resilience - A Practical Guide to Build Inner Strength and Weather Life's...
- 2019-12-16Exercises for Parkinson's Disease: The Complete Fitness Guide to Improve Mobility, Strength and Balance
- 2019-01-31McGraw-Hill Education Algebra II High School Review and Workbook
- 2019-01-31McGraw-Hill Education Geometry High School Review and Workbook
- 2018-11-20Gifted Tongues High School Debate and Adolescent Culture
- 2017-10-27[PDF] School Shooters: Understanding High School, College, and Adult Perpetrators
- 2014-05-20Strength and Conditioning for Team Sports: Sport-Specific Physical Preparation for High Performance
- 2014-05-07Strength and Conditioning for Team Sports: Sport-Specific Physical Preparation for High Performance (repost)
- 2013-11-29Information Literacy: Search Strategies, Tools & Resources for High School Students and College Freshman
- 2013-10-25Educator - Physics High School - Theory and Application
- 2013-10-20Educator - Physics High School - Theory and Application
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.