Tag: History and Military
Posted on 2009-12-24. By anonymous.
Publisher: Schiffer Publishing 1999 | 184 Pages | ISBN: 0764307215 | PDF | 125 MB
Mustangs Over Korea is a documentary history of one of the most famous fighters ever built during a historically almost unrecognized war. Flown by four air forces in support of the United Nations, the F-51 Mustang dropped more napalm and fired more rockets than any other aircraft during that conflict and in the process suffered the highest number of losses. Told is the story of the bravery of the fighter-bomber pilots in the serious air-to-mud war against horrendous anti-aircraft fire, and also the first swirling air battles against the vaunted MiG-15.
!!!No Mirrors below, please! Follow Rules!
- Ebooks list page : 3842
- 2012-05-19Mustangs Over Korea: The North American F-51 at War 1950-1953
- 2012-05-19Mustangs Over Korea: The North American F-51 at War 1950-1953 (repost)
- 2018-01-08[PDF] Mustangs Over Korea: The North American F-51 at War 1950-1953 (Schiffer Book for Collectors)
- 2009-06-06Mustangs over Korea - The North American F-51 at War 1950-1953
- 2020-12-21Twin Mustang The North American F-82 at War
- 2017-12-13[PDF] Twin Mustang: The North American F-82 at War (Images of War)
- 2013-02-04The Korean War 1950-1953 (Repost)
- 2012-05-20Over There!: The American Soldier in World War I (The G.I.Series #7)
- 2012-05-21Aerofax Datagraph 2: North American X-15/X-15A-2
- 2012-05-13North American F-100 Super Sabre (Osprey Air Combat) - Removed
- 2012-05-12North American T-6: SNJ, Harvard and Wirraway (Crowood Aviation Series)
- 2012-03-17Bill Gunston - North American P-51 Mustang (Slynne samoloty)
- 2011-10-11California Earthquakes: Science, Risk, and the Politics of Hazard Mitigation (Creating the North American Landscape) - Removed
- 2011-07-28California Earthquakes: Science, Risk, and the Politics of Hazard Mitigation (Creating the North American Landscape) - Removed
- 2021-09-09Eyewitness Korea The Experience of British and American Soldiers in the Korean War, 1950-1953
- 2021-08-11Native American Mythology The Myths of the North American Indians with a Summary [Audiobook]
- 2021-06-03North America's Lost Decade?: The Munk Debate on the North American Economy
- 2020-12-26The Rise and Fall of the North American Indians
- 2020-07-14The North American Folk Music Revival: Nation and Identity in the United States and Canada, 1945–1980 (Ashgate Popular and Folk Music Series)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.