Posted on 2020-05-23, by predium.
Music Theory for Electronic Music COMPLETE: Parts 1, 2, & 3 2019 TUTORiAL | 4.88 GB
This course is a combination of all three of Music Theory for Electronic Musicians classes: Music Theory for Electronic Musicians, and Music Theory for Electronic Musicians 2, and Music Theory for Electronic Musicians 3.
In this class we learn how to work with the piano roll editor in a DAW to make harmonies, melodies, and whole tracks, and then we expand on those ideas and work with harmonic patterns (harmony) that is more rich than just major and minor.
Production Techniques Through Theory The most important part of this class is an extensive foray into using these techniques in actual tracks. I'll be creating 9 tracks through this class, right along with you, each using a different technique so you can see exactly how I incorporate it right into my music.
Full Sessions After each production project, I'll give you the whole session of what I made using the techniques for you to play with. You can download it, expand on it, re-work it, and even release it as your work.
If Your Music is Missing Something, This is Probably It. If you are finding that you are writing track after track, and while they sound good, there is something they are missing - then this it. You are missing the sense of harmony that professional producers have. In this class, I'll arm you with all the tools you need to produce those tracks just like you imagine them.
Who should take this course?
Anyone interested in producing their own music. This will get you up and running and give your tracks a unique sound in no time.
This course consists of video lectures, which all contain a session in Ableton Live 9. If you are using a different program (or none at all), no worries! This isn't a class on how to use Ableton Live, and the concepts can be applied to any DAW.
Some of the step-by-step guides in this course will be:
Finding notes, chords, and keys in your audio program
The 7 intervals and how to put them together
The steps to finding the key of your track (or any track!)
The most common chord progressions
he steps to using inversions to take your track from good to amazing.
The 4 types of 7th chords
he top techniques for writing a melody to fit a chord progression (and vice-versa!)
The 7 modes and their uses
9 Exotic scales and how to use them (include MIDI files!)
The course is a roadmap to finding the missing piece in your tracks, or just getting started making great tracks.
All the tools you need to make, produce, and start your music career are included in this course and the entire course is based on real-life experiences - not just academic theory.
PLEASE SUPPORT ME BY CLICK ONE OF MY LINKS IF YOU WANT BUYING OR EXTENDING YOUR ACCOUNT
- Ebooks list page : 43687
- 2019-10-21Music Theory for Electronic Music COMPLETE Parts 1, 2, & 3
- 2019-05-02Music Theory for Electronic Music COMPLETE Parts 1, 2, & 3
- 2019-04-01Music Theory for Electronic Music COMPLETE: Parts 1, 2, & 3
- 2019-04-01Music Theory for Electronic Music COMPLETE Parts 1, 2, & 3
- 2018-11-02Music Theory for Electronic Music Producers - Complete Guide
- 2018-10-27Music Theory for Electronic Music Producers - Complete Guide
- 2018-07-20Music Theory for Electronic Music Producers - Complete Guide
- 2018-06-04Music Theory for Electronic Music Producers - Complete Guide
- 2017-07-05Music Theory For Electronic Producers The Complete Course
- 2017-05-12Music Theory for Electronic Producers - The Complete Course
- 2020-01-01Music Theory for Electronic Musicians 2 Minor keys and More
- 2019-09-06Music Theory for Electronic Musicians, Part 1 Chords
- 2019-09-01Udemy - Music Theory for Electronic Musicians, Part 1; Chords
- 2019-02-02Music Theory for Electronic Producers The Beginners Guide TUTORiAL DYNAMiCS
- 2018-11-08Music Theory for Electronic Producers - The Beginners Guide
- 2018-06-04Music Theory for Electronic Producers - The Beginners Guide
- 2018-01-26[PDF] ADSR Sounds - Music Theory for Electronic Music Producers (2013)
- 2018-01-23[PDF] Music Theory for Electronic Production II (2016)
- 2016-06-16ADSR Sounds - Music Theory for Electronic Music Producers
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.