Mushrooms of the Gulf Coast States: A Field Guide to Texas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, and Florida
Posted on 2020-10-18, by nokia241186.
English | July 15, 2019 | ISBN: 1477318151 | EPUB | 632 pages | 586 MB
Authors: Alan E. Bessette, Arleen F. Bessette, David P. Lewis
The weather patterns and topography of America's Gulf Coast create favorable growing conditions for thousands of species of mushrooms, but the complete region has generally gone uncharted when it comes to mycology. Mushrooms of the Gulf Coast States at last delivers an in-depth, high-quality, user-friendly field guide, featuring more than 1,000 common and lesser-known species-some of which are being illustrated in color for the first time.
Using easily identifiable characteristics and a color key, the authors enable anyone, whether amateur mushroom hunter or professional mycologist, to discern and learn about the numerous species of mushrooms encountered in Texas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, and Florida. Wild-food enthusiasts will appreciate the information on edibility or toxicity that accompanies each description, and they will also find the book's detailed instructions for collecting, cleaning, testing, preserving, and cooking wild mushrooms to be of great interest. Providing encyclopedic knowledge in a handy format that fits in a backpack, Mushrooms of the Gulf Coast States is a must-have for any mushroom lover.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 44942
- 2011-10-14Increasing National Resilience to Hazards and Disasters: The Perspective from the Gulf Coast of Louisiana and Mississippi
- 2013-08-16Mushrooms of the Pacific Northwest: Timber Press Field Guide
- 2013-07-21Mushrooms of the Pacific Northwest: Timber Press Field Guide (repost)
- 2013-01-15Mushrooms of the Pacific Northwest: Timber Press Field Guide (Repost)
- 2012-07-01Mushrooms of the Pacific Northwest: Timber Press Field Guide
- 2011-10-13Mushrooms of the Pacific Northwest: Timber Press Field Guide (Timber Press Field Guides)
- 2011-07-14Mushrooms of the Pacific Northwest: Timber Press Field Guide
- 2011-03-11Wildflowers in the Field and Forest: A Field Guide to the Northeastern United States (Glassberg Field Guide Series)
- 2014-01-31Field Guide to the Spiders of California and the Pacific Coast States - eazydoc.com
- 2013-12-08Field Guide to the Spiders of California and the Pacific Coast States
- 2022-08-13The Fishermen and the Dragon Fear, Greed, and a Fight for Justice on the Gulf Coast
- 2021-08-29Wildflowers of Oregon A Field Guide to Over 400 Wildflowers, Trees, and Shrubs of the Coast, Cascades, and High Desert
- 2018-01-16[PDF] Favre Family Cookbook: Three Generations of Cajun and Creole Cooking from the Gulf Coast
- 2018-01-03[PDF] Culture after the Hurricanes: Rhetoric and Reinvention on the Gulf Coast
- 2017-12-17[PDF] Mushrooms of the Southeastern United States
- 2017-12-09[PDF] Mushrooms and Other Fungi of the Midcontinental United States (Bur Oak Guide)
- 2017-12-09[PDF] Poisonous Mushrooms of the Northern United States and Canada
- 2017-11-26[PDF] The A to Z of the Gulf Arab States (The A to Z Guide Series)
- 2017-11-17[PDF] Mushrooms of the Redwood Coast: A Comprehensive Guide to the Fungi of Coastal Northern California
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.