Modern Cryptography for Cybersecurity Professionals: Learn how you can use encryption to better secure your organization's data
Posted on 2021-06-14, by nokia241186.
English | 2021 | ISBN: 1838644350 | 648 pages | EPUB | 7.35 MB
As a Cybersecurity Professional, discover how to implement cryptographic techniques to help your organization mitigate the risks of altered, disclosed, or stolen data
Discover how cryptography is used to secure data in motion as well as at rest
Compare symmetric with asymmetric encryption and learn how a hash is used
Get to grips with different types of cryptographic solutions along with common applications
In today's world, it is important to have confidence in your data storage and transmission strategy. Cryptography can provide you with confidentiality, integrity, authentication, and non-repudiation. But are you aware of just what exactly is involved in using cryptographic techniques? Modern Cryptography for Cybersecurity Professionals helps you to gain a better understanding of the cryptographic elements necessary to secure your data.
The book begins by helping you to understand why we need to secure data and how encryption can provide protection, whether it be in motion or at rest. Then, you'll delve into symmetric and asymmetric encryption and discover how a hash is used. As you advance, you'll see how the public key infrastructure (PKI) and certificates build trust between parties, so that we can confidently encrypt and exchange data. Finally, you'll explore the practical applications of cryptographic techniques, including passwords, email, and blockchain technology, along with securely transmitting data using a virtual private network (VPN).
By the end of this cryptography book, you'll have gained a solid understanding of cryptographic techniques and terms, learned how symmetric and asymmetric encryption along with how a hash is used, and recognized the importance of key management and the PKI.
What you will learn
Learn how network attacks can compromise data
Review practical uses of cryptography over time
Compare how symmetric and asymmetric encryption work
Explore how a hash can ensure data integrity and authentication
Understand the laws that govern the need to secure data
Discover the practical applications of cryptographic techniques
Find out how the PKI enables trust
Get to grips with how data can be secured using a VPN
Who this book is for
This book is for IT managers, security professionals, students, teachers, and anyone looking to learn more about cryptography and understand why it is important in an organization as part of an overall security framework. A basic understanding of encryption and general networking terms and concepts is needed to get the most out of this book.
Table of Contents
Protecting Data in Motion or at Rest
The Evolution of Ciphers
Evaluating Network Attacks
Introducing Symmetric Encryption
Dissecting Asymmetric Encryption
Examining Hash Algorithms
Adhering to Standards
Using a Public Key Infrastructure
Exploring IPsec and TLS
Protecting Cryptographic Techniques
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 47939
- 2021-07-21Modern Cryptography for Cybersecurity Professionals Learn how you can use encryption to better secure your organization's data
- 2022-04-20Modern Cryptography for Cybersecurity Professionals: Learn how you can leverage encryption to better secure your organization's data
- 2022-03-16Modern Cryptography for Cybersecurity Professionals Learn how you can leverage encryption (repost)
- 2021-08-19Modern Cryptography for Cybersecurity Professionals Learn how you can leverage encryption
- 2021-12-15Advanced Techniques In Day Trading Learn How You Can Day Trade and Start Investing in Stocks for a Living... [Audiobook]
- 2019-12-15Python Data Analysis: An Introduction to Computer Science: Learn Step By Step How to Use Python Programming Language, Pandas, and How You Can Use Them For Machine Learning
- 2022-08-04How you can use Power BI is a match for your job
- 2022-06-26Teach Yourself How to Learn Strategies You Can Use to Ace Any Course at Any Level [Audiobook]
- 2022-06-17Cut it Out Learn How You Can Isolate Anything in Photoshop (Without Layer Masks)
- 2021-12-21Cut it Out Learn How You Can Isolate Anything in Photoshop (Without Layer Masks)
- 2020-08-10Python Crash Course - Python Machine Learning Find out how you can use it for fas...
- 2020-05-31Cut It Out Learn How You Can Isolate Anything In Photoshop (without Layer Masks)
- 2020-04-13Cut it Out Learn How You Can Isolate Anything in Photoshop (Without Layer Masks)
- 2019-04-23The B Corp Handbook: How You Can Use Business as a Force for Good, 2nd Edition
- 2018-10-16Getting Back to Business Why Modern Portfolio Theory Fails Investors and How You Can Bring Common Sense to Your Portfolio
- 2018-08-08Getting Back to Business: Why Modern Portfolio Theory Fails Investors and How You Can Bring Common Sense to Your Portfolio
- 2017-12-03[PDF] Photography for Beginners: DSLR Photography Crush Course:Discover Secrets on How You Can Get Visually Stunning Images Using Your DSLR (Photography, Digital Photography, Portrait, Landscape, Photoshop)
- 2017-10-13[PDF] Photography: 8 Simple Tips on How You Can Use the Light in Photography Better (Digital Photography, digital photography book, digital photography for dummies)
- 2017-10-10[PDF] Email Marketing : Learn how you can grow your music business
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.