Modern Computer Vision with PyTorch: Explore deep learning concepts and implement over 50 real world image applications
Posted on 2021-01-02, by nokia241186.
English | 2020 | ASIN : B08P9Z8V8C | 805 Pages | True (PDF, EPUB, MOBI) + Code | 138.48 MB
Packed with hands-on implementations of deep learning techniques to build image processing applications using PyTorch. Each chapter is accompanied by a GitHub folder with code notebooks and questions to cement your understanding.
Implement solutions to 50 real-world computer vision applications using PyTorch
Understand the theory and working details before implementing the NN architectures
Get acquainted with the best practices by using a custom library we have created solely for this book
Deep learning for computer vision (CV) has had a considerable positive impact on several applications.
First you will learn to implement a neural network (NN) from scratch using both NumPy, PyTorch and then learn the best practices of tweaking a NN's hyper-parameters.
As we progress, you will learn about CNNs, transfer-learning with a focus on classifying images. You will also learn about the practical aspects to take care of while building a NN model.
Next you will learn about multi-object detection, segmentation and implement them using R-CNN family, SSD, YOLO, U-Net, Mask-RCNN architectures. You will then learn to use Detectron2 framework to simplify the process of building a NN for object detection and human-pose-estimation. Finally you will implement 3-D object detection.
Subsequently, you will learn about auto-encoders and GANs with a strong focus on image manipulation and generation. Here, you will implement VAE, DCGAN, CGAN, Pix2Pix, CycleGan, StyleGAN2, SRGAN, Style-Transfer.
You will then learn to combine NLP and CV techniques while performing OCR, Image Captioning, object detection with transformers. Next, you will learn to combine RL with CV techniques to implement a self-driving car agent.
Finally, you'll wrap up with moving a NN model to production and learn conventional CV techniques using open-cv library.
What you will learn
Train a neural network from scratch in NumPy and then in PyTorch
Implement 2D, 3D multi-object detection and segmentation
Generate digits, DeepFakes, HD-Faces with autoencoders and advanced GANs
Manipulate images using CycleGAN, Pix2PixGAN, StyleGAN2 and SRGAN
Combine CV, NLP to perform OCR, image captioning, object detection
Combine CV, RL to build agents that play pong and self-drive a car
Deploy a Deep Learning model on AWS server using FastAPI, Docker
Dive deep and implement over 35 NN architectures and common OpenCV utilities
Who This Book Is For
This book is for beginners to PyTorch and intermediate-level machine learning practitioners who are looking to get well-versed with computer vision techniques using deep learning and PyTorch. Those who are just getting started with neural networks will also find this book useful. Basic knowledge of the Python programming language and machine learning is all you need to get started with this computer vision using deep learning book.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 45987
- 2021-01-03Modern Computer Vision with PyTorch (Code Files)
- 2020-12-30Modern Computer Vision with PyTorch
- 2020-03-25Hands-on Computer Vision with PyTorch 1.x Implement state-of-the art CV models in modern Pytorch
- 2020-04-20Hands on Computer Vision with PyTorch 1.x [Video]
- 2020-04-19Packt Hands-on Computer Vision with PyTorch 1 x
- 2020-04-16Packt Hands-on Computer Vision with PyTorch 1 x
- 2020-04-15Hands On Computer Vision With Pytorch 1 X [video]
- 2020-04-14Packt Hands-on Computer Vision with PyTorch 1 x
- 2020-04-13Packt Hands-on Computer Vision with PyTorch 1 x
- 2020-03-14Hands-on Computer Vision with PyTorch 1.x [Video]
- 2019-10-24Programming PyTorch for Deep Learning: Creating and Deploying Deep Learning Applications
- 2018-08-10Deep Learning with Keras Implementing deep learning models and neural networks with the power of Python
- 2017-11-09Pro Processing for Images and Computer Vision with OpenCV Solutions for Media Artists and Creative ...
- 2017-10-31Pro Processing for Images and Computer Vision with OpenCV Solutions for Media Artists and Creative ... - Removed
- 2017-10-19Pro Processing for Images and Computer Vision with OpenCV Solutions for Media Artists and Creative ... - Removed
- 2017-10-18Pro Processing for Images and Computer Vision with OpenCV: Solutions for Media Artists and Creative ... - Removed
- 2017-09-27Pro Processing for Images and Computer Vision with OpenCV: Solutions for Media Artists and Creative Coders - Removed
- 2017-09-12Pro Processing for Images and Computer Vision with OpenCV Solutions for Media Artists and Creative Coders - Removed
- 2019-12-18Deep Learning: Concepts and Architectures (Studies in Computational Intelligence)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.