Posted on 2019-06-27, by voska89.
Decision Sciences Institute, Merrill Warkentin, "Models and Applications in the Decision Sciences: Best Papers from the 2015 Annual Conference"
English | ISBN: 0134115910 | 2015 | PDF | 272 pages | 4,5 MB
More than 1,000 papers were submitted to the Decision Science Institute's 2015 annual conference. This book presents the 14 papers chosen as most insightful and useful.
This peer-reviewed research addresses a richly diverse set of business topics, illuminating opportunities to improve decision making at strategic, tactical, and operational levels. Spanning analytics, information systems and technology, supply chain operations management, and other disciplines, these papers identify multiple opportunities for immediate and long-term performance improvement.
The authors address challenges ranging from talent management to lean transformation, mobile app marketing to corporate ethics, driving change to predicting stock prices. Their work reflects both the intellectual vibrancy of the discipline of decision science and its immense practical value.
Decision sciences research leads to improved decision outcomes. This volume brings together peer-reviewed papers chosen as "best of the best" by the field's leading organization, the Decision Sciences Institute.
Authored by respected researchers worldwide, these papers were presented at DSI's 46th Annual Meeting in Seattle. They describe new methods and approaches in the decision sciences, with a special focus on translating theoretical impact into practical relevance to improve decision making within business, public policy, non-profit organizations, and beyond.
Assess willingness to learn ERP systems based on knowledge update and other factors
Exploit application integration to improve ERP's value after implementation
Discover how mobile users decide whether to search for and adopt a new app
Quantify links between absenteeism and hostile environment/sexual harassment
Assess correlations between employee development and worker outcomes
Explore perceptions of change, intentions to leave, and the role of cynicism
Promote lean transformation by evolving HR performance management systems
Understand how links between corporate ethical values and firm performance are mediated
Bring a global sourcing perspective to issues of ethical consumption
Improve quality by choosing practices with the best cultural fit
Use Multilayer Perceptron (MLP) and Bayesian Networks (BN) to predict diabetes
Apply a comprehensive empirical framework for assessing patient care quality
Promote sharing of clinical knowledge among a practice group's physicians
Forecast variable impacts in S&P 500 equity prices
Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me
Download ( Rapidgator )
Download ( NitroFlare )
- Ebooks list page : 40727
- 2020-07-24Models and Applications in the Decision Sciences: Best Papers from the 2015 Annual Conference (FT Press Analytics)
- 2017-10-27[PDF] Models and Applications in the Decision Sciences: Best Papers from the 2015 Annual Conference (FT Press Analytics)
- 2017-01-07[PDF] Models and Applications in the Decision Sciences: Best Papers from the 2015 Annual Conference (FT Press Analytics)
- 2018-05-09MEMS and Nanotechnology, Volume 5: Proceedings of the 2015 Annual Conference on Experimental and Applied Mechanics - Removed
- 2020-05-11Recent Advances in Mathematical Sciences: Selected Papers from ICREM7 2015
- 2017-10-17[PDF] Recent Advances in Mathematical Sciences: Selected Papers from ICREM7 2015 - Removed
- 2011-11-04Conceptual Models of Flow and Transport in the Fractured Vadose Zone
- 2020-07-21Evaluation Theory, Models, and Applications (Research Methods for the Social Sciences) Ed 2
- 2017-12-20[PDF] Evaluation Theory, Models, and Applications (Research Methods for the Social Sciences)
- 2020-01-01Measurement Theory and Applications for the Social Sciences (Methodology in the Social Sciences)
- 2019-12-03Human Mental Workload: Models and Applications: Second International Symposium, H-WORKLOAD 2018, Amsterdam, The Netherlands, September 20-21, 2018, ... in Computer and Information Science)
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Recent Advances of Neural Network Models and Applications: Proceedings of the 23rd Workshop of the Italian Neural Networks Society (SIREN), May 23-25, ... (Smart Innovation, Systems and Technologies) - Removed
- 2018-01-16[PDF] Cosmogenic Nuclides: Principles, Concepts and Applications in the Earth Surface Sciences
- 2018-01-15[PDF] Computational Probability: Algorithms and Applications in the Mathematical Sciences (International Series in Operations Research & Management Science) - Removed
- 2018-01-06[PDF] Systems Evaluation: Methods, Models, and Applications (Systems Evaluation, Prediction, and Decision-Making)
- 2017-12-30[PDF] Models and Applications of Chaos Theory in Modern Sciences
- 2017-12-27[PDF] Computational Probability: Algorithms and Applications in the Mathematical Sciences (International Series in Operations Research & Management Science) - Removed
- 2017-11-30[PDF] Intelligent Systems: Models and Applications: Revised and Selected Papers from the 9th IEEE International Symposium on Intelligent Systems and ... in Intelligent Engineering and Informatics) - Removed
- 2017-11-27[PDF] Research in the Decision Sciences for Innovations in Global Supply Chain Networks: Best Papers from the 2014 Annual Conference (FT Press Operations Management)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.