Author: Liz Curtis Higgs
Publisher: Multnomah Books
Posted on 2011-12-12, by LionFar.
|Title:Mixed Signals free ebook download
|Description:Love Is on the Air
Belle O'Brien, the woman behind the warmest voice in Virginia radio, has one problem: Her oldies show on WPER-FM is a solid-gold hit, but her love life, at thirty-two years and counting, is an off-the-charts disaster. The pickings are slim in small-town Abingdon. Will it be smooth-talking Patrick Reese, the man who launched her radio career a decade earlier? Moody but handsome David Cahill, the chief engineer with a mysterious past and a new life in Christ? Or Matthew the Methodist, her pastor across the street? Surrounded by an on-air cast of colorful characters, Belle's journey toward joy is filled with humor, heartache, and endless surprises. Norah Silver-Smyth, her friend and encourager, will join Belle in discovering that it's never too late to listen to your heart.
"One of the most delightful surprises I've had all year
a first novel that moved me to both laughter and tears!"
Susan Wiggs, USA Today bestselling author Love Is on the Air
Belle O'Brien, the woman behind the warmest voice in Virginia radio, has a problem: Her oldies show is a solid-gold hit, but her love life is an off-the-charts disaster.
Her prospects for a husband are small-town slim. Will it be smooth-talking Patrick Reese, who launched her radio career? Moody but handsome David Cahill, WPER's enigmatic broadcast engineer? Matthew the Methodist, her oh-so-available pastor? Or the mysterious radio listener who signs his letters, "All Ears in Abingdon"?
As Belle embarks on a journey toward joy, Norah Silver-Smyth, proprietor of The Silver Spoon, cooks up her own delicious recipe for happily-ever-after in this winsome tale filled with humor, tenderness, endless surprises and two happy endings!
"Liz Curtis Higgs has succeeded magnificently with her first fictional effort."
K-LOVE News & Reviews
"Christian fiction isn't known for humorous books, so this title is a special joy."
"Great laughs, good solid story, surprises and twists, and great characters."
Francine Rivers, bestselling author of Redeeming Love
"Absolutely wonderful. An outstanding and heart-warming debut!"
Angela Elwell Hunt, author of The Note
"Mixed Signals was my sweet reward at the end of my demanding days a most satisfying treat!" Jane Johnson Struck, Senior Editor, Today's Christian Woman
Story Behind the Book
Before she became a platform speaker, Liz Curtis Higgs spent ten years as a successful radio personality, moving town to town, up and down the dial. In Mixed Signals, Liz draws on that memorable decade to create WPER, an oldies station in Abingdon , Virginia . The Barter Theater was included with thanks to her experience with amateur drama productions, and the ten hot-air balloon ascents she weathered while a broadcaster were also put to use. Her heroine, Belle, marries a radio station engineer just as Liz did nearly twenty years ago. But there the parallels end in this winsome tale with two happy endings.
Download Mixed Signals free ebook download
Download from DEPOSITFILES
Download from FILESONIC
- Ebooks list page : 16076
- 2011-12-14Mixed Doubles free ebook download
- 2011-12-14Mixed Blood free ebook download - Removed
- 2011-12-04The Bartender's Best Friend: A Complete Guide to Cocktails, Martinis, and Mixed Drinks free ebook download
- 2011-11-18Mixed Messages free ebook download
- 2011-12-19Signals and Systems, 2nd Edition free ebook download
- 2011-12-10Love by the Pound free ebook download
- 2011-12-03Bad Blood Collection free ebook download
- 2011-11-19Mixed Motives and Algebraic K-Theory (Lecture Notes in Mathematics) free ebook download
- 2011-11-18Continuous-Time Signals (Signals and Communication Technology) free ebook download
- 2011-11-18Mixed Hodge Structures (Ergebnisse der Mathematik und ihrer Grenzgebiete. 3. Folge / A Series of Modern Surveys in Mathematics) free ebook download
- 2011-11-18Scientific Assessment of High-Power Free-Electron Laser Technology free ebook download
- 2011-11-18Radio Frequency Principles and Applications: The Generation, Propagation, and Reception of Signals and Noise (IEEE Press Series on RF and Microwave Technology) free ebook download
- 2011-10-24Assembly Line Design: The Balancing of Mixed-Model Hybrid Assembly Lines with Genetic Algorithms (Springer Series in Advanced Manufacturing) free ebook download
- 2011-10-03American Fascists: The Christian Right and the War On America free ebook download
- 2011-10-02Expletive Deleted: A Good Look at Bad Language free ebook download
- 2011-09-24Signals and Systems: Analysis Using Transform Methods & MATLAB, 2nd Edition free ebook download
- 2011-09-19Euclid's Window : The Story of Geometry from Parallel Lines to Hyperspace free ebook download - Removed
- 2011-09-19The Greatest Show on Earth : The Evidence for Evolution free ebook download
- 2011-09-18The Memory Palace free ebook download
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.