Posted on 2019-12-13, by rizentrop.
The internet has changed us all, creating a new layer of perfectionist pressure in every aspect of our lives, but equally enabling us to share resources, opinions, help and information more quickly than ever before. Are we supposed to love it, or leave it? Is it ever possible to do both? Like all of their generation, Naomi Shimada and Sarah Raphael have grown up on the internet, and now work closely with it every day. Sarah's work as a journalist brings her into contact with the outer reaches of the internet as well as its inner workings; graph upon graph revealing to her what people most want to read today (hint: its usually a story about a relationship car crash). In her work as a model and positivity advocate, Naomi talks to people all over the world through her sunny, colourful Instagram account; people who rely on her cheerfulness to help them. In Mixed Feelings, they explore what the internet might be doing to our minds, bodies and hearts, through wide-ranging essays and discussi
- Ebooks list page : 42114
- 2011-11-11The Potential Impact of High-End Capability Computing on Four Illustrative Fields of Science and Engineering
- 2020-11-23The Dark Side of Our Digital World: And What You Can Do about It
- 2018-11-15Breaking Upwards How to manage the emotional impact of separation
- 2018-08-13Penis Envy and Other Bad Feelings The Emotional Costs of Everyday Life
- 2018-08-10Penis Envy and Other Bad Feelings: The Emotional Costs of Everyday Life
- 2018-08-08Penis Envy and Other Bad Feelings : The Emotional Costs of Everyday Life
- 2018-02-10Breaking Upwards How to manage the emotional impact of separation
- 2017-10-14[PDF] Your Dog Is Your Mirror: The Emotional Capacity of Our Dogs and Ourselves
- 2011-08-26The Adobe Lightroom eBook for Digital Photographers
- 2021-04-01Gut Feelings: The Microbiome and Our Health (The MIT Press)
- 2021-03-21Lawless: The Secret Rules That Govern our Digital Lives
- 2021-03-02Time in Maps: From the Age of Discovery to Our Digital Era (True EPUB)
- 2021-02-24Lawless: The Secret Rules That Govern our Digital Lives
- 2021-02-11Time in Maps: From the Age of Discovery to Our Digital Era (True EPUB)
- 2021-01-14Time in Maps From the Age of Discovery to Our Digital Era
- 2020-12-25Time in Maps From the Age of Discovery to Our Digital Era
- 2020-06-03Building the Impact Economy: Our Future, Yea or Nay
- 2020-05-22Practical Media Literacy: An essential guide to the critical thinking skills for our digital world Ed 2
- 2020-04-24Mood and Mobility: Navigating the Emotional Spaces of Digital Social Networks (The MIT Press)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.