Posted on 2020-09-14, by nokia241186.
English | ASIN: B000JMKHCU | 2006 | 6 hours and 22 minutes | MP3 64 kbps | 176 MB
In this illuminating and groundbreaking new book, food psychologist Brian Wansink shows why you may not realize how much you're eating, what you're eating, or why you're even eating at all.
Does food with a brand name really taste better?
Does the size of your plate determine how hungry you feel?
How much would you eat if your soup bowl secretly refilled itself?
What does your favorite comfort food really say about you?
Why do you overeat so much at healthy restaurants?
Brian Wansink is a Stanford Ph.D. and the director of the Cornell University Food and Brand Lab. He's spent a lifetime studying what we don't notice: the hidden cues that determine how much and why people eat. Using ingenious, fun, and sometimes downright fiendishly clever experiments, like the "bottomless soup bowl", Wansink takes us on a fascinating tour of the secret dynamics behind our dietary habits. How does packaging influence how much we eat? Which movies make us eat faster? How does music or the color of the room influence how much we eat? How can we recognize the "hidden persuaders" used by restaurants and supermarkets to get us to mindlessly eat? What are the real reasons most diets are doomed to fail? And how can we use the "mindless margin" to lose, instead of gain, 10 to 20 pounds in the coming year?
Mindless Eating will change the way you look at food, and it will give you the facts you need to easily make smarter, healthier, more mindful, and enjoyable choices at the dinner table, in the supermarket, in restaurants, at the office, and even at a vending machine - wherever you decide to satisfy your appetite.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 44568
- 2018-01-20[PDF] Mindless Eating: Why We Eat More Than We Think [Audiobook]
- 2013-05-01Mindless Eating: Why We Eat More Than We Think
- 2011-07-21Mindless Eating - Why We Eat More Than We Think
- 2011-08-27Imaginations: More Than You Think
- 2017-12-26[PDF] The Rent Is Too Damn High: What To Do About It, And Why It Matters More Than You Think
- 2018-09-24Africa Rising How 900 Million African Consumers Offer More Than You Think [Audiobook]
- 2018-07-29Africa Rising How 900 Million African Consumers Offer More Than You Think [Audiobook]
- 2019-02-05Models Do Eat: More Than 100 Recipes for Eating Your Way to a Beautiful, Healthy You
- 2012-04-17The Minimalist Cooks Dinner: More Than 100 Recipes for Fast Weeknight Meals and Casual Entertaining
- 2020-07-13BiblioTech: Why Libraries Matter More Than Ever in the Age of Google
- 2020-04-01How Do You Kill 11 Million People?: Why the Truth Matters More Than You Think
- 2019-12-12Why Humans Matter More Than Ever
- 2019-12-07Possessed: Why We Want More Than We Need - Removed
- 2019-10-29Possessed: Why We Want More Than We Need
- 2019-07-25#(Best) - Why You Should Read BiblioTech: Why Libraries Matter More Than Ever in the Age of Google by John Palfrey Online or Download [MOBI PDF EPUB]
- 2019-02-22Feeling Smart Why Our Emotions Are More Rational Than We Think [Audiobook]
- 2019-01-24Feeling Smart Why Our Emotions Are More Rational Than We Think [Audiobook]
- 2019-01-24Eating Out En Francais More Than 2,000 Food and Wine Terms in English and French Plus Mini-phrase
- 2019-01-10Eating Out En Francais More Than 2,000 Food and Wine Terms in English and French Plus Mini-phrase
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.