Posted on 2020-09-14, by nokia241186.
English | March 22nd, 2018 | ASIN: B079YXPDW5 | kbps | 7 hrs 25 mins | 204.10 MB
Narrator: Michael Chaskalson, Dr Megan Reitz
It takes just 10 minutes a day to train your mind - you will feel more awake, more alive and more creative. Using these carefully researched exercises, you can increase your attention span, realise your potential and use your mind to its full capacity. Yes, just 10 short minutes.
Nearly half of our waking hours are spent thinking about something other than what we are doing. We are aware of only a tiny fraction of what we are thinking, feeling and sensing - so we're barely conscious of how and why we behave the way we do. This book sets out to help you get your mind out of automatic more often.
The human mind is an extraordinary thing. It determines the way we experience and respond to whatever life throws at us. Yet most of us live as though we have no control over our minds. This is simply not true. If we want to change our lives in any way, the most effective way to do that is to change the way our mind is shaped - the way in which we interpret and respond to everyday events as well as to our own thoughts and feelings.
Mind Time contains simple, clear exercises that take only 10 minutes per day, and our research tells us that if you do these exercises, your life will change. The exercises build three core capacities - curiosity, self-awareness and acceptance. If you do them and build these capacities, you will become less reactive and more responsive. This will lead to positive benefits in several key areas: your relationships, your ability to deal with unexpected events and your capacity to stay purposeful and to see your life as a matter of choices rather than seemingly impossible challenges.
Just set aside 10 minutes each day to engage in a few simple practices, then after a short while you will start to see a transformation for the better. That's our promise to you. Isn't it time we learned to shape our minds - not be shaped by them?
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 44572
- 2018-05-07Mind Time How Ten Mindful Minutes Can Enhance Your Work, Health and Happiness [Audiobook]
- 2018-05-07Mind Time How ten mindful minutes can enhance your work, health and happiness
- 2020-08-16Happy Inside - How to Harness the Power of Home for Health and Happiness
- 2018-12-07Boundaries How to Draw the Line in Your Head, Heart and Home [Audiobook]
- 2020-11-07A Mind at Home with Itself: How Asking Four Questions Can Free Your Mind, Open Your Heart and Turn Your World Around [Audiobook]
- 2020-01-10Boost!: How the Psychology of Sports Can Enhance your Performance in Management and Work
- 2018-09-10Boost!: How the Psychology of Sports Can Enhance Your Performance in Management and Work
- 2017-11-30[PDF] Brilliant Mindfulness: How the Mindful Approach Can Help You Towards a Better Life (Brilliant Lifeskills)
- 2017-11-07[PDF] The Now Effect: How a Mindful Moment Can Change the Rest of Your Life
- 2017-01-14[PDF] Brilliant Mindfulness: How the Mindful Approach Can Help You Towards a Better Life (Brilliant Lifeskills)
- 2021-04-05Leading from Your Gut: How You Can Succeed by Harnessing the Power of Your Values, Feelings, and Intuition [Audiobook]
- 2021-01-29What If It Does Work Out How A Side Hustle Can Change Your Life
- 2020-12-14Take Back Your Day How Simple Daily Actions Can Change Your Life
- 2020-12-03People Powered How Communities Can Supercharge Your Business, Brand, and Teams by...
- 2020-11-29Meditation for Life How Mind Training Improves Relationships, Career, Health and Happiness [Audio...
- 2020-11-27Logged In and Stressed Out: How Social Media is Affecting Your Mental Health and What You Can Do About I
- 2020-11-22How Vagus Nerve Therapy Can Improve Your Life: The New Medical Revelations for Building Self Confidence
- 2020-07-23The Queen of Distraction: How Women with ADHD Can Conquer Chaos, Find Focus, and Get More Done
- 2020-05-12Natural Remedies for Low Testosterone: How to Enhance Male Sexual Health and Energy Ed 2
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.