Posted on 2021-01-12, by solavix.
English | 2021 | ISBN: 9462653941 | 459 pages | PDF | 5.17 MB
Control is a central notion of ILMO and is the leading theme of this book. The contributions in this book reflect the variety of legal frameworks applicable to military operations and offer an insightful view into the various legal and factual roles of control. The legal notion of control is considered, inter alia, in relation to restraints in the decision to deploy military forces and the legal basis for doing so. The impact of control is also discussed in relation to State and command responsibility and in different situations, including during peace operations, occupation and other situations of armed conflict. Additionally, control is considered over the armed forces themselves, over detainees migrants at sea and over the type or scale of force used in military operations, through targeting rules or rules of engagement. Furthermore, the book contains several discussions of control in the case law of international courts, within arms control law, weapons law and in the context of autonomous weapons systems.
- Ebooks list page : 46176
- 2021-01-09Military Operations and the Notion of Control Under International Law
- 2021-01-08Cyber Operations and the Use of Force in International Law
- 2011-07-16Science and Technology and the Future Development of Societies: International Workshop Proceedings
- 2019-12-09Child Soldiers and the Defence of Duress under International Criminal Law
- 2017-11-11[PDF] Managing World Order: United Nations Peace Operations and the Security Agenda (Library of International Relations (Numbered))
- 2011-10-05The Warrior Ethos: Military Culture and the War on Terror (LSE International Studies Series) free ebook download - Removed
- 2020-01-10Risk and the Regulation of Uncertainty in International Law
- 2018-05-10Risk and the Regulation of Uncertainty in International Law
- 2018-01-22[PDF] Reading Humanitarian Intervention: Human Rights and the Use of Force in International Law (Cambridge Studies in International and Comparative Law)
- 2017-12-15[PDF] Democratic Accountability and the Use of Force in International Law
- 2012-06-24The Rights of Refugees under International Law [Repost]
- 2011-09-26The Rights of Refugees under International Law
- 2011-09-05Democratic Accountability and the Use of Force in International Law
- 2011-08-13The Rights of Refugees under International Law
- 2010-10-10The Rights of Refugees under International Law
- 2010-05-09Democratic Accountability and the Use of Force in International Law
- 2010-04-30Reading Humanitarian Intervention: Human Rights and the Use of Force in International Law
- 2018-11-07Nuclear Command and Control in NATO Nuclear Weapons Operations and the Strategy of Flexible Response
- 2012-06-06It Never Snows In September: The German View Of Market-Garden And The Battle of Arnhem September 1944
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.