Posted on 2019-10-26, by nokia241186.
Microsoft Excel - From Beginner to Expert in 6 Hours
.MP4 | Video: 1280x720, 30 fps(r) | Audio: AAC, 44100 Hz, 2ch | 2.88 GB
Duration: 6.5 hours | Genre: eLearning | Language: English
This Microsoft Excel class will make you a master of Microsoft Excel. The training uses Excel 2013 for Windows.
What you'll learn
Learn Microsoft Excel 2013
Learn from a Microsoft Certified Master Instructor with over 15 years of experience teaching individuals of all ability levels
From the fundamentals, to the most advanced features, this training covers everything you need to know about Excel
Presented with high-quality video lectures, this Excel course will visually show you how to easily do everything in Excel
Lifetime access to this Excel class allows you to easily review material and continue learning new material
Excel Project Files and Excel Templates are included allowing for enhanced learning through hands-on activities
After taking this training, you will be an expert at Microsoft Excel
Money Back Guarantee - Satisfaction Guaranteed or Your Money Back
In order to participate in the hands-on portions of this course, you will need to have Microsoft Excel.
This training provides you everything you need to know about Microsoft Excel.
From the fundamentals, to the most advanced features, after taking this online class you will be able to use Microsoft Excel at an expert level.
You can learn Microsoft Excel easily and quickly if it is taught correctly. Developed by a Microsoft Certified Master Instructor, this course provides comprehensive coverage on Microsoft Excel. A university professor with over twenty years of experience teaching individuals of all ability levels "how to use" Microsoft Excel, Todd McLeod has designed, refined, and perfected this course to make it easy for you to master Microsoft Excel.
In only five hours of videos, provided to you in 75 separate video lectures so that no one online video is too long, you will learn all of the following about Microsoft Excel:
Learn how to navigate around Excel
Learn how to enter and edit data in Excel
Learn how to adjust the way data and information are displayed in Excel
Learn how to write formulas quickly and easily with the point-and-click method
Learn how to use relative, absolute, and mixed references in Excel
Learn how to create powerful calculations with Excel functions
Learn how to visually represent your data with charts and graphs in Excel
Learn how to use Excel data tools like sorting, subtotaling, and filtering
Learn how to "freeze columns and rows" with freeze panes in Excel
Learn how to remove duplicates from data in Excel
Learn how to "transpose data" - switching the columns and rows in Excel
Learn how to use Excel to leverage data with Pivot Tables & Pivot Charts
Learn how to format worksheets in Excel for impact and appeal
Learn how to automate Excel tasks with time-saving macros
Learn how to integrate Microsoft Excel with Microsoft Word
Learn how to use passwords in Excel to protect your work in multiple scenarios
Learn tips and tricks about Excel, as well as Excel secrets and shortcuts
Learn how to use printing and sharing in Excel
As bonus material, you will also learn two very incredible, and super valuable, skills:
how to harvest data from the web
how to create online forms which allow you to gather data from individuals
As an additional bonus, you can download all of the Excel project files that are used in the videos so that you can get a "hands-on" approach to learning the material. You will also be shown how to find and download free "Excel templates" which are spreadsheet templates that you can use like "budget templates" or a "calendar template" or a "schedule template."
Another great aspect of this course is that, at the end of this Excel class, you will be given a CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION. This course has a quiz after every video so if you need to prove that you have learned the material, or if you're an employer or supervisor that needs to ensure that someone has actually done the work, this is easily done by looking at the results of these quizzes.
This class is guaranteed to teach you Microsoft Excel. Once enrolled, you will have access to this Excel course for the rest of your life. You will always be able to come back to this Excel class to review material or to learn new material about how to use Excel. Described as "fun" and "amazing" and "life changing," Todd McLeod's Excel training will forever transform the way you work with numbers. Try this course for yourself and see how quickly and easily you too can learn Microsoft Excel.
Who this course is for:
From beginners, to advanced users, this course is perfect for all ability levels
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 41619
- 2017-11-05Microsoft Excel - From Beginner to Expert in 6 Hours (HD)
- 2022-01-21Microsoft Excel - From Beginner to Expert with examples
- 2022-01-14Microsoft Excel From Beginner to Expert with examples
- 2021-02-09Microsoft Excel For Mac From Beginner To Expert In 7 Hours
- 2019-01-10Learn Microsoft Excel - Excel from Beginner to Expert
- 2019-01-06Learn Microsoft Excel - Excel from Beginner to Expert
- 2019-01-05Learn Microsoft Excel - Excel from Beginner to Expert
- 2021-10-05Microsoft Excel 2016 Beginner To Expert
- 2021-02-09Master Microsoft Excel From Beginner To Advanced
- 2021-01-16Microsoft PowerPoint - From Beginner to Expert
- 2021-01-16Udemy - Microsoft PowerPoint - From Beginner to Expert
- 2020-11-01Microsoft Excel from Beginner to Advanced Level
- 2020-10-27Microsoft Excel from Beginner to Advanced Level
- 2020-10-18Master Microsoft Excel from Beginner to Advanced
- 2020-10-17Udemy: Master Microsoft Excel from Beginner to Advanced
- 2020-10-08Microsoft Excel from Beginner to Advanced: Excel with this A Z Microsoft Excel Course : Excel 2010, 2013, 2016, Excel 2019
- 2020-09-03Microsoft Excel-2019 Beginner to Expert step by step course
- 2019-09-19Microsoft Excel - from Beginner to Advanced & VBA by IITian
- 2019-03-11Microsoft Excel from Beginner to Advanced (Full course)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.