Posted on 2021-02-09, by raymanhero.
Genre: eLearning | MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: aac, 44100 Hz
Language: English | VTT | Size: 2.69 GB | Duration: 7h 47m
In order to participate in the hands-on portions of this course, you will need to have Microsoft Excel.
What you'll learn
Learn the most current version of Microsoft Excel for APPLE MAC
Learn from a Microsoft Certified Master Instructor with over 15 years of experience teaching individuals of all ability levels
From the fundamentals, to the most advanced features, this training covers everything you need to know about Excel
Presented with high-quality video lectures, this Excel course will visually show you how to easily do everything in Excel
Life access to this Excel class allows you to easily review material and continue learning new material
Excel Project Files and Excel Templates are included allowing for enhanced learning through hands-on activities
After taking this training, you will be an expert at Microsoft Excel
Money Back Guarantee - Satisfaction Guaranteed or Your Money Back
This training provides you everything you need to know about Microsoft Excel. From the fundamentals, to the most advanced features, after taking this online class you will be able to use Microsoft Excel at an expert level.
You can learn Microsoft Excel easily and quickly if it is taught correctly. Developed by a Microsoft Certified Master Instructor, this course covers the most recent version of Microsoft Excel for the Mac - Microsoft Excel 2011. As tenured college faculty in computer information technology, and with over fifteen years of experience teaching individuals of all ability levels "how to use" Microsoft Excel, Todd McLeod has designed, refined, and perfected a method for understanding Excel which will allow you to learn what you need to know about Microsoft Excel as quickly and efficiently as possible.
With over five hours of video, you will learn all of the following about Microsoft Excel:
Learn how to navigate around Excel
Learn how to enter and edit data in Excel
Learn how to adjust the way data and information are displayed in Excel
Learn how to write formulas quickly and easily with the point-and-click method
Learn how to use relative, absolute, and mixed references in Excel
Learn how to create powerful calculations with Excel functions
Learn how to visually represent your data with charts and graphs in Excel
Learn how to use Excel data tools like sorting, subtotaling, and filtering
Learn how to "freeze columns and rows" with freeze panes in Excel
Learn how to remove duplicates from data in Excel
Learn how to "transpose data" - switching the columns and rows in Excel
Learn how to use Excel to leverage data with Pivot Tables & Pivot Charts
Learn how to format worksheets in Excel for impact and appeal
Learn how to automate Excel tasks with -saving macros
Learn how to integrate Microsoft Excel with Microsoft Word
Learn how to use passwords in Excel to protect your work in multiple scenarios
Learn tips and tricks about Excel, as well as Excel secrets and shortcuts
Learn how to use printing and sharing in Excel
Learn how to harvest data from the web
Learn how to create online forms which allow you to gather data from individuals
Learn how to use templates to quickly create stunning spreadsheets
As a bonus, you can all of the Excel project files used in the videos so that you can get a "hands-on" approach to learning the material
This class is guaranteed to teach you Microsoft Excel. Once enrolled, you will have access to this Excel course for the rest of your life. You will always be able to come back to this Excel class to review material or to learn new material about how to use Excel. Described as "fun" and "amazing" and "life chag," Todd McLeod's Excel training will forever transform the way you work with numbers. Try this course for yourself and see how quickly and easily you too can learn Microsoft Excel.
Who this course is for:
From bners, to advanced users, this course is perfect for all ability levels
Life access to this Excel training allows you to come back to review material or learn more about MS Excel
- Ebooks list page : 46503
- 2017-11-03[PDF] PowerPoint for Mac - From Beginner to Expert in 4 Hours
- 2017-03-22PowerPoint for Mac - From Beginner to Expert in 4 Hours
- 2019-10-26Microsoft Excel From Beginner to Expert in 6 Hours
- 2017-11-05Microsoft Excel - From Beginner to Expert in 6 Hours (HD)
- 2022-03-31Adobe Photoshop for PHOTOGRAPHERS (from Beginner to Expert)
- 2022-03-30Adobe Photoshop for PHOTOGRAPHERS (from Beginner to Expert)
- 2022-03-02Adobe Photoshop for PHOTOGRAPHERS (from Beginner to Expert)
- 2022-03-01Skillshare - Adobe Photoshop for PHOTOGRAPHERS (from Beginner to Expert)
- 2022-02-24Adobe Photoshop for PHOTOGRAPHERS (from Beginner to Expert)
- 2021-09-17Udemy - Microsoft Excel Skills Lab from Beginner to Pro Level
- 2021-09-16Microsoft Excel Skills Lab from Beginner to Pro Level
- 2021-08-07Photography For Beginners From Beginner To Expert Photographer In Less Than a Day!
- 2019-07-18Microsoft Excel for Mac- Office 365 on Mac OS - Removed
- 2019-02-28Pinterest Marketing For Business From Beginner to Expert
- 2017-10-12[PDF] PHOTOGRAPHY: Photography For Beginners - From Beginner To Expert Photographer In Less Than a Day! (Photography, Photoshop, Photography Books, Photography Magazines, Digital Photography)
- 2020-05-07Accounting - From Beginner to Expert in 3 hours
- 2011-11-05MOS 2010 Study Guide for Microsoft Excel Expert - Removed
- 2022-05-14Microsoft excel from beginner to expert
- 2022-05-12Microsoft excel from beginner to expert
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.