Posted on 2020-06-23, by nokia241186.
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English + .srt | Duration: 62 lectures (6 hour, 15 mins) | Size: 2.39 GB
How to ingest, process and export data in Azure Data Lake using Databricks and HDInsight
What you'll learn
Microsoft Azure Data Lake
Different tools and scenarios to ingest data in to Data Lake
Data Lifecycle and Architecture around Data Lake
Use Azure Databricks and HDInsight to process data in ADLS
Five layers of security to protect Data Lake
Monitor the performance of your Data lake
Data Lake optimization Strategy
Basic Database concepts
Azure Data Lake Storage Gen2 (ADLS) is a cloud-based repository for both structured and unstructured data. For example, you could use it to store everything from documents to images to social media streams.
The most effective way to do big data processing on Azure is to store your data in ADLS and then process it using Spark (which is essentially a faster version of Hadoop) on Azure Databricks.
In this course, you will follow hands-on examples to import data into ADLS and then securely access it and analyze it using Azure Databricks and Azure HDInsight.
You will also learn how to monitor and optimize your Data Lake Storage.
After this course:
You will have a very good understanding of Data lake features and properties
You will learn about different tools and scenarios to ingest data into Data Lake.
You will learn about Data Lifecycle and Architecture around Data Lake
You will be doing end to end demos to ingest, process, and export data using Databricks and HDInsight.
You will learn about 5 layers of Data Security and how to configure them using the Azure portal.
You will also learn about different tools Azure provides to monitor Data Lake Storage service.
And finally, you will learn optimization techniques for Data Lake Storage.
Anyone interested in learning Azure Data Lake Storage Service
Beginners and intermediate level
I have a few crash courses (Free) for absolute beginners, you can find links on my website.
There is no prerequisite for this course
Basic understanding of Data warehouse and Database, in general, will help you understand quickly.
If you are not comfortable in English, please do not take a course, captions are not good enough to understand the course.
Video lectures, PPTs, Demo Resources, Quiz, Assignment, other important links
Full lifetime access with all future updates
Certificate of course completion
30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
Some students Feedback
One of the most amazing courses i have ever taken on Udemy. Please don't hesitate to take this course. The instructor is really professional and has a great experience about the subject of the course. - Khadija Badary
Very nicely explained most of the concepts. a must have course for beginners - Manoranjan Swain
I appreciate this course explaining everything in great detail for a beginner. This will assist me in overcoming challenges at my work - Benjamin Curtis
Good course for Beginners. Labs are really helpful to grasp the concept. Thank you - Sapna
Who this course is for:
Anyone interested in Azure's big data analytics services
Microsoft Azure Data Engineers
Database and BI developers
Data Analyst or similar profiles
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 43911
- 2020-05-18Microsoft Azure Data Lake Storage Service (Gen1 & Gen2)
- 2020-04-15Cloud Academy Using Azure Data Lake Storage Gen2
- 2020-03-18Cloud Academy - Using Azure Data Lake Storage Gen2
- 2019-01-25Pluralsight MICROSOFT AZURE DEVELOPER IMPLEMENTING DATA LAKE STORAGE GEN2 JGTiSO - Removed
- 2018-12-19Microsoft Azure Developer Implementing Data Lake Storage Gen2 - Removed
- 2018-12-13Microsoft Azure Developer Implementing Data Lake Storage Gen2 - Removed
- 2019-01-09Azure Developer Implementing Data Lake Storage Gen2 - Removed
- 2019-08-17Monitoring Microsoft Azure Data Storage - Removed
- 2019-06-21Monitoring Microsoft Azure Data Storage - Removed
- 2019-06-12Monitoring Microsoft Azure Data Storage - Removed
- 2020-10-10Microsoft Azure Data Explorer Advanced Kql - Removed
- 2020-10-09How To Start With Microsoft Azure Data Explorer
- 2020-08-15How to Start with Microsoft Azure Data Explorer
- 2020-08-09Microsoft Azure Data Explorer Advanced KQL - Removed
- 2020-07-10How to Start with Microsoft Azure Data Explorer - Removed
- 2020-06-03Monitoring Microsoft Azure Data Pipelines And Processing - Removed
- 2020-06-02Optimizing Microsoft Azure Data Solutions [updated Feb 19, 2020] - Removed
- 2020-04-21Optimizing Microsoft Azure Data Solutions [Updated Feb 19, 2020] P2P - Removed
- 2020-04-21Monitoring Microsoft Azure Data Pipelines and Processing - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.