Posted on 2020-10-18, by nokia241186.
611 pages | February 15, 2020 | ISBN-13: 978-0128211915 | English | PDF | 35.52 Mb
Micromechanics of Composites: Multipole Expansion Approach, Second Edition outlines substantial recent progress in the development of the multipole expansion method and focuses on its application to actual micromechanical problems. The book covers micromechanics topics such as conductivity and elasticity of particulate and fibrous composites, including those with imperfect and partially debonded interfaces, nanocomposites, cracked solids, and more. Complete analytical solutions and accurate numerical data are presented in a unified manner for the multiple inhomogeneity models of finite, semi-, and infinite heterogeneous solids. This new edition has been updated to include the theories and techniques of the multipole expansion method.
Two entirely new chapters covering the conductivity and elasticity of composites with ellipsoidal inhomogeneities and anisotropic constituents have been added. A special emphasis is made on the heterogeneous solids with imperfect interfaces, including the nanoporous and nanocomposite materials.
Gives a systematic account on the multipole expansion method, including its theoretical foundations, analytical and numerical techniques, and a new, dipole moment-based approach to the homogenization problem
Contains detailed analytical and numerical analyses of a variety of micromechanical multiple inhomogeneity models, providing clear insight into the physical nature of the problems under study
Provides a reliable theoretical framework for developing the full-field based micromechanical theories of a composite's strength, brittle/fatigue damage development, and other properties
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 44944
- 2013-12-03MICROMECHANICS OF COMPOSITES MULTIPOLE EXPANSION APPROACH, 1ST EDITION-ELSEVIER pdf-ke
- 2014-02-15Micromechanics of Composites: Multipole Expansion Approach [Repost]
- 2013-11-28Micromechanics of Composites: Multipole Expansion Approach
- 2012-05-03Database Systems: The Complete Book, 2nd Edition - Removed
- 2012-05-02Embedded Multiprocessors: Scheduling and Synchronization, 2nd Edition - Removed
- 2011-12-04The 8051 Microcontroller, 2nd Edition - I. Scott MacKenzie
- 2011-09-25[request]Instructor Solutions Manual for Building Java Programs: A Back to Basics Approach (2nd Edition) - Removed
- 2010-12-26Head First Java, 2nd Edition
- 2008-08-07[request]HP Certified Systems Administrator (2nd Edition)
- 2008-04-12[request]Spy Book, 2nd Edition
- 2008-02-07[request]Principles and Prevention of Corrosion (2nd Edition)
- 2020-10-16Introduction to Programming in Java: An Interdisciplinary Approach 2nd Edition
- 2020-10-07Marks' Essentials of Medical Biochemistry: A Clinical Approach, 2nd Edition
- 2020-09-21Introductory Chemistry An Atoms First Approach, 2nd Edition - Removed
- 2020-09-20Child Development: A Cultural Approach, 2nd Edition
- 2020-06-14Human Development: A Cultural Approach (2nd Edition) Ed 2 - Removed
- 2020-05-11Traumatic Brain Injury - A Multidisciplinary Approach, 2nd Edition
- 2019-11-27Probability and Information; An Integrated Approach, 2nd Edition
- 2019-08-23Basics of Dental Technology A Step by Step Approach (2nd edition)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.