Methodology and History of Economics: Reflections with and without Rules (Routledge INEM Advances in Economic Methodology)
Posted on 2023-01-30, by phaelx.
This edited volume provides an in-depth exploration into the influential work of Wade Hands, examining the changing relationship between methodology and the history of economics in connection with contemporary developments in economics.
The papers in this volume fall into four parts, each devoted to an important theme in Wade Hands' work. The first part explores the influence and scope of Reflection without Rules, capturing the rich debate that the book generated about what guides methodological and philosophical thinking in economics. The second part examines Hands' research on Paul Samuelson's economics and the methodological dimensions of Samuelson's thinking. Part three looks to Hands' long-standing interest in the philosophical foundations of pragmatist thinking. The final part addresses his more recent research in the methodological import of the emergence of behavioural economics. Together, the contributors show how Hands' insights in complexity theory, identity, and stratification are key to understanding a reconfigured economic methodology. They also reveal how his willingness to draw from multiple academic disciplines gives us a platform for interrogating mainstream economics and provides the basis for a humane yet scientific alternative.
This unique volume will be essential reading for advanced students and researchers across social economics, history of economic thought, economic methodology, political economy, and philosophy of social science.
- Ebooks list page : 56580
- 2010-04-08Economics and the Mind (Routledge INEM Advances in Economic Methodology)
- 2010-03-14Economics and the Mind (Routledge INEM Advances in Economic Methodology)
- 2009-03-31Economics and the Mind (Routledge Inem Advances in Economic Methodology)
- 2023-01-31Methodology and History of Economics Reflections with and without Rules
- 2020-05-06The End of Value-Free Economics (Routledge Inem Advances in Economic Methodology)
- 2008-05-20The Invisible Hand in Economics: How Economists Explain Unintended Social Consequences (Routledge INEM Advances in Economic Methodology)
- 2011-12-25Foundations of Economic Method: A Popperian Perspective (Routledge INEM Advances in Economic Methodology) - Lawrence Bol - Removed
- 2011-12-19Foundations of Economic Method: A Popperian Perspective (Routledge INEM Advances in Economic Methodology) free ebook download - Removed
- 2009-04-02Foundations of Economic Method (Routledge Inem Advances in Economic Methodology)
- 2020-04-26On Abstract and Historical Hypotheses and on Value Judgments in Economic Sciences: Critical Edition, with an Introduction and Afterword by Paolo ... Studies in the History of Economics)
- 2023-02-23Economic Policy and the History of Economic Thought (Routledge Studies in the History of Economics)
- 2022-08-09Forensics for Kids - The Science and History of Crime Solving, With 21 Activities
- 2022-07-14Forensics for Kids The Science and History of Crime Solving, With 21 Activities
- 2022-06-28Exploring Archaeoastronomy A History of Its Relationship with Archaeology and Esotericism
- 2022-06-22Exploring Archaeoastronomy A History of Its Relationship with Archaeology and Esotericism
- 2021-06-04The Last Embassy: The Dutch Mission of 1795 and the Forgotten History of Western Encounters with China [Audiobook]
- 2020-12-11The History of Economics: A Course for Students and Teachers
- 2020-12-08The History of Economics A Course for Students and Teachers
- 2020-07-28Economics and Capitalism in the Ottoman Empire (Routledge Studies in the History of Economics)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.