Metal Nano 3D Superlattices Synthesis, Properties, and Applications
Posted on 2023-01-25, by book2023.
Metal Nano 3D Superlattices
by Pileni, Marie-Paule;
English | 2023 | ISBN: 3527344772 | 451 pages | True PDF | 49.82 MB
Metal Nano 3D Superlattices Unique view on producing metal nano 3D superlattices by differing their morphologies, crystalline structures, chemical, and physical properties
After presenting an overview on the various factors involved in producing metal 3D superlattices called supracrystals by differing their morphologies, crystalline structures, chemical, physical, and intrinsic properties, Metal Nano 3D Superlattices: Synthesis, Properties, and Applications reveals the existence of new materials with unexpected properties . Readers will gain insight into the various approaches on the production and on the specific properties of nanocrystals self-assembled in 3D superlattices also called colloidal crystals, supra or super crystals. These properties open up new avenues of research and potentially aiding in major progress. Overall, the work reviews the progress of and gives perspective on assembled nanocrystals, with a concentrated focus on self-assemblies of metal nanocrystals.
Sample topics covered by the highly qualified and internationally awarded author include:
Syntheses of nanocrystals with low size distribution.The wide variety of self-assembled nanocrystals in 3D superlattices strongly depends on an impressive number of parameters.The intrinsic chemical and physical properties of 3D superlattices of nanocrystals opens the way to the discovery of unexpected properties. This concerns growth processes, coherent breathing of in 3D superlattices, electron transport through thick assemblies, etc.A strong analogy between atomic crystals and 3D superlattices of nanocrystals emerge: incompressible nanocrystals and coating agents act as mechanical springs holding together the nanocrystals and replace respectively, in atomic crystals, atoms and atomic bonds.The intrinsic chemical and physical properties of nanocrystals and their assemblies depend on their crystalline structures called nanocrystallinity.Collective properties due to dipolar interactions between nanocrystals are pointed out.Water soluble suprastructures act as efficient universal nanoheaters. In addition, reconstruction near the cytoplasmic membrane in tumor cells of nanocrystal self-assemblies takes place opening various biomedical applications.The physical (optical, magnetic, electronic, vibrational) properties of isolated nanocrystals remain present in addition to the intrinsic and collective properties. This allows to benefit from the unique properties of nanocrystals while avoiding their potential size-related risks in future applications.
Metal Nano 3D Superlattices offers a deep dive into their synthesis, chemical and physical properties, and applications and is an essential resource for inorganic chemists, materials scientists, physical chemists, surface chemists, and medicinal chemists conducting research related to or involved in the practical application of the topics covered within.
More Ebooks ,Course Expensive Download Click Here --> https://dl4all.org || https://oneddl.org
Download from Fikper
DONWLOAD FROM RAPIDGATOR
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction
Sponsored High Speed Downloads
8226 dl's @ 2396 KB/sDownload Now [Full Version]
8160 dl's @ 2696 KB/sDownload Link 1 - Fast Download
7717 dl's @ 2593 KB/sDownload Mirror - Direct Download
Search More...Metal Nano 3D Superlattices Synthesis, Properties, and Applications
Download this book
No active download links here?Please check the description for download links if any or do a search to find alternative books.
- Ebooks list page : 56335
- 2023-02-15Renewable Polymers and Polymer-Metal Oxide Composites Synthesis, Properties, and Applications (... - Removed
- 2023-01-28Two Dimensional Transition Metal Dichalcogenides Synthesis, Properties, and Applications - Removed
- 2019-12-28Metal Nanoparticles and Clusters: Advances in Synthesis, Properties and Applications - Removed
- 2023-03-25Silver Nanoparticles Synthesis, Properties, and Applications
- 2022-09-19Helicenes: Synthesis, Properties, and Applications
- 2022-09-06Eco-Friendly Waterborne Polyurethanes Synthesis, Properties, and Applications
- 2022-08-23Functional Nanomaterials Synthesis, Properties, and Applications
- 2022-01-09Natural and Synthetic Fiber Reinforced Composites Synthesis, Properties and Applications
- 2021-09-06Ternary Quantum Dots Synthesis, Properties, and Applications (Woodhead Publishing Series in Electronic and Optical Materials)
- 2021-06-14Cotton and Flax Fibre Reinforced Geopolymer Composites: Synthesis, Properties and Applications - Removed
- 2021-03-25Synthesis, Properties, and Applications of Oxide Nanomaterials
- 2021-03-13Chemistry of Nanocrystalline Oxide Materials: Combustion Synthesis, Properties and Applications
- 2021-02-26Synthesis, Properties, and Applications of Oxide Nanomaterials
- 2021-02-14Chemistry of Nanocrystalline Oxide Materials: Combustion Synthesis, Properties and Applications
- 2021-01-23Novel Carbon Materials and Composites Synthesis, Properties and Applications
- 2021-01-09Progress in Inorganic Chemistry, Dithiolene Chemistry Synthesis, Properties, and Applications
- 2020-08-07Organic Redox Systems: Synthesis, Properties, and Applications
- 2020-07-29Advanced Nanomaterials: Synthesis, Properties, and Applications
- 2020-07-27Polymer Nanotubes Nanocomposites: Synthesis, Properties and Applications (Wiley-Scrivener) Ed 2
No comments for "Metal Nano 3D Superlattices Synthesis, Properties, and Applications".
Add Your Comments
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.